Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Who is at work counting down the day's

Who is at work counting down the day's

Old Aug 3rd 2008, 8:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Stu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Who is at work counting down the day's

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
Glad you are enjoying it Stu. Where are you located? I am still packing -leave house on Friday and fly out on 14th Aug. I need to know how many vests to pack for Sydney!!!
Caroline
p.s. got my p45 and last paycheque so now I am officially unemployed!
I'm working in Padstow and Living in Wollongong
about an hours commute, but the gong is a wonderful place to live (coastal)
Old Aug 4th 2008, 8:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Daydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really nice

Sounds fantastic Stu. Can't wait.
Old Aug 4th 2008, 8:51 am
Forum Regular

MattW82 is just really niceMattW82 is just really niceMattW82 is just really niceMattW82 is just really niceMattW82 is just really niceMattW82 is just really niceMattW82 is just really niceMattW82 is just really niceMattW82 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Daydreamer123
Sounds fantastic Stu. Can't wait.
I'm counting down the days, but unfortuately I've still got 145 to go!
Old Aug 4th 2008, 12:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

philnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud of

I've had enough I want to go now, had some friends visit from Perth last week and I almost feel home sick.
Old Aug 4th 2008, 12:10 pm
Forum Regular

Stuey26 is an unknown quantity at this point

nine working days plus rest of today be in melbourne in 18 days getting stressed now so much to do
Old Aug 4th 2008, 1:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

8 1/2 working days for me after today - I'm off Friday afternoon

We leave 2 1/2 weeks later - going to spend some "quality" time with family

OH finishes this Friday - lucky B******!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynn xx