Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Who wants an argument?

Who wants an argument?

Old Jun 9th 2011, 12:04 am
your fair weather friend!

unfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Who wants an argument?

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
I'm ready for one hell of an argument - and who better to take my anger out on than some cyber space puppy that I'm never going to see or meet up with in real life?

But I'm a mod on this place so let's start slowly.
Should the word argument have an E in it or not?

Argument or arguement?
No sorry, this thread is strictly reserved for people who don't want to argue. Got a problem with that?
Old Jun 9th 2011, 12:06 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by unfair dinkum
No sorry, this thread is strictly reserved for people who don't want to argue. Got a problem with that?
I do. If that is the case then the title is highly misleading.
Old Jun 9th 2011, 12:52 am

unfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to behold

I do. If that is the case then the title is highly misleading.
Are you arguing?
Old Jun 9th 2011, 4:00 am

Where did she go?
Was it something I said?
Old Jun 9th 2011, 4:34 am
Possum. Amiculum. Latrina

Turban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond repute

I'd like a bit of argy bargy with whatever tw_t invented the 'lamington'. Dry cake rolled in some sort of tasteless brown gunk and splattered in saw dust. WTF? Where's Mr Kipling when you need him?
Old Jun 9th 2011, 4:58 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Turban Explorer
I'd like a bit of argy bargy with whatever tw_t invented the 'lamington'. Dry cake rolled in some sort of tasteless brown gunk and splattered in saw dust. WTF? Where's Mr Kipling when you need him?
Oooh someone else who hates Lamingtons. Disgusting invention
Old Jun 9th 2011, 5:26 am

Originally Posted by Turban Explorer
Originally Posted by Pollyana
Oooh someone else who hates Lamingtons. Disgusting invention http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs15/f/20...lsdemonfox.gif
I object!

I agree with both of yers! Now get outta here!
Old Jun 9th 2011, 6:38 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Where did she go?
Was it something I said?
I had to go to bed and sleep off the wine.
Old Jun 9th 2011, 7:43 am

I had to go to bed and sleep off the wine.
Welcome back lorna (expect a fairly unpredictable reception on this thread, depending on how long it is since my last dose of lithium).
What's Vicenza like?
Old Jun 11th 2011, 8:03 pm

Welcome back lorna (expect a fairly unpredictable reception on this thread, depending on how long it is since my last dose of lithium).
What's Vicenza like?
Sorry for my late reply ..... however:

I live about 30 Km from the good city of Vicenza in a tiny village at the foot of the mountains. No word of a lie.

City life is far from where I live and even Italian city life is far from London or any other city life.
Old Jun 13th 2011, 11:04 pm

Sorry for my late reply ..... however:

I live about 30 Km from the good city of Vicenza in a tiny village at the foot of the mountains. No word of a lie.

City life is far from where I live and even Italian city life is far from London or any other city life.
sounds lovely.

How does it compare to, say, Stevenage?