Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Who wants an argument?

Who wants an argument?

Old Jun 8th 2011, 3:41 am
Permanent Resident

Laights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Who wants an argument?

Well I'm outside where are you?
Old Jun 8th 2011, 3:42 am
your fair weather friend!

unfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Laights
I'm here. Where are you?
Old Jun 8th 2011, 3:44 am
Permanent Resident

Laights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of light

There's an echo out here, let try it again.

Where are you?
Old Jun 8th 2011, 3:44 am
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

He locked the door behind you.

Have you not seen this film before?
Old Jun 8th 2011, 3:45 am

unfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to behold

There's an echo out here, let try it again.

Where are you?
you you you you you you you?
Old Jun 8th 2011, 3:47 am
Permanent Resident

Originally Posted by Dreamy
He locked the door behind you.

Have you not seen this film before?
Thank god for that, I can go home now
Old Jun 8th 2011, 3:48 am

Thank god for that, I can go home now
not so fast!
Old Jun 8th 2011, 3:49 am
Permanent Resident

Hah you have got to catch me first
Old Jun 8th 2011, 3:50 am

Hah you have got to catch me first
damn!

you're too mentally and physically agile.
I need assistance
Old Jun 8th 2011, 3:54 am

none forthcoming. double damn and drat.
Dreamy?
Old Jun 8th 2011, 4:00 am
Permanent Resident

Oh dear, never mind
Old Jun 8th 2011, 4:01 am

Oh dear, never mind
you'll get away with it this time
Old Jun 8th 2011, 6:17 am
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by unfair dinkum
none forthcoming. double damn and drat.
Dreamy?
oh sorry, I went and played lord of the rings.

It's hard work living in Dreamyville.

Did you catch her yet?

Last edited by Dreamy; Jun 8th 2011 at 6:18 am. Reason: ok, so now I know what gender they are :D
Old Jun 8th 2011, 6:29 am

Originally Posted by Dreamy
oh sorry, I went and played lord of the rings.

It's hard work living in Dreamyville.

Did you catch her yet?
no
thanks for your help!
who were you? Gollom?
Old Jun 8th 2011, 6:30 am
Officially Bewildered

Originally Posted by unfair dinkum
no
thanks for your help!
who were you? Gollom?
Oh that's harsh.

Obviously I was Sauron.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.