Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Who wants an argument?

Who wants an argument?

Old Jun 7th 2011, 6:32 pm
your fair weather friend!

unfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Who wants an argument?

Originally Posted by Dreamy
Oh that's harsh.

Obviously I was Sauron.
well, Sauron, where the flip were you when all hell was breaking loose on this thread a few hours ago?

Huh??

Last edited by unfair dinkum; Jun 7th 2011 at 6:40 pm.
Old Jun 7th 2011, 6:34 pm
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by unfair dinkum

well, Sauron, where the flip were you when all hell was breaking loose on this thread a few hours ago?

Huh??
Trying to conquer all of Middle-Earth.

Just couldn't get that bloody One Ring to look right.
Old Jun 7th 2011, 6:41 pm

unfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to behold

Trying to conquer all of Middle-Earth.

Just couldn't get that bloody One Ring to look right.
Is that why you couldn't lend me your 'Big Bertha' butt plug the other day?
Old Jun 7th 2011, 6:46 pm
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

Is that why you couldn't lend me your 'Big Bertha' butt plug the other day?
Trust a man to try and re-write history.

You said my Big Bertha butt plug wasn't big enough for your needs.
Old Jun 7th 2011, 6:52 pm

Trust a man to try and re-write history.

You said my Big Bertha butt plug wasn't big enough for your needs.
Old Jun 7th 2011, 7:00 pm
Not actually a squirrel

brissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sick of this stupid thread.
Old Jun 7th 2011, 7:20 pm

Originally Posted by brissybee
I'm sick of this stupid thread.

here's the door
Old Jun 7th 2011, 7:28 pm
Not actually a squirrel

brissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond repute

here's the door
That's so typical. You say one word and some git wants to shove you out the door. What's your problem?
Old Jun 7th 2011, 7:29 pm

That's so typical. You say one word and some git wants to shove you out the door. What's your problem?
one word??
more like....hand on a sec....
Old Jun 7th 2011, 7:30 pm

Old Jun 7th 2011, 7:32 pm
Not actually a squirrel

Oh yes, brilliant, counting words. I bet you count steps too, don't you? You're a bleedin' step counter... that'd be right.
Old Jun 7th 2011, 7:34 pm

Oh yes, brilliant, counting words. I bet you count steps too, don't you? You're a bleedin' step counter... that'd be right.
oh, what a nerve you've got, to come onto my thread and start throwing insults around like so many very sharp tiny little javelins, piercing into my psychic armour....
Old Jun 7th 2011, 7:38 pm
Not actually a squirrel

oh, what a nerve you've got, to come onto my thread and start throwing insults around like so many very sharp tiny little javelins, piercing into my psychic armour....
Don't give me that psychic armour crap. More like psychotic armour with your butt plugs and compulsive word counting. You're a real case you are. This isn't your thread you know? Just because you started the argument doesn't mean it's all yours. An argument takes two you and you're just the screwed up starting point for all the angst and tension on BE right now. I expect you blame me for all that's wrong in your life and you know what? I'm glad.
Old Jun 7th 2011, 7:46 pm

Don't give me that psychic armour crap. More like psychotic armour with your butt plugs and compulsive word counting. You're a real case you are. This isn't your thread you know? Just because you started the argument doesn't mean it's all yours. An argument takes two you and you're just the screwed up starting point for all the angst and tension on BE right now. I expect you blame me for all that's wrong in your life and you know what? I'm glad.
fancy a pint?
Old Jun 7th 2011, 7:49 pm
Not actually a squirrel

fancy a pint?
A pint of scotch seems excessive just before I have to go and cook dinner.

Maybe later, t'ra for now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.