Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Wikiposts

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old May 31st 2009, 9:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Originally Posted by mancfamily
Well hello there fancy seing you in here!!
Bloody hell it's been a while since I been in here....what've I missed?
woo hoo...another one that could resist a dangle of the carrot!!! lol Good to see ya sweets...still haven't established who's round it is...sure as **** can't be mine AGAIN!!!!
Old May 31st 2009, 9:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fly Away
LOl leave my balls out of it woman....
now you know I can't
Old May 31st 2009, 9:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all

Originally Posted by winedonju
woo hoo...another one that could resist a dangle of the carrot!!! lol Good to see ya sweets...still haven't established who's round it is...sure as **** can't be mine AGAIN!!!!
I'm feeling in a generous mood so I will buy..........whatever you want ladies
I think I will start with a Cosmopolitan!
Old May 31st 2009, 9:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all

Hi FA how's tricks? I see you have your visa...Fantastic!
Old May 31st 2009, 9:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

bloody hell hon....got her visa.....GOT her visa and now living in Adelaide
Old May 31st 2009, 9:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

brandy and kahula for me please
Old May 31st 2009, 9:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by somme
brandy and kahula for me please
about time...just about to send out a search party!!!
Old May 31st 2009, 9:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

bloody hell hon....got her visa.....GOT her visa and now living in Adelaide
**** me I'm well out of touch.....and I can no longer blame it on me dodgy brain

Told you I not been on here for a while!
Old May 31st 2009, 9:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

I don't need Dutch courage either after last night You ok fly ?
Old May 31st 2009, 9:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

for the love of god...please don't tell me it's been THAT long that you all forgot what I drink???
Old May 31st 2009, 9:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

**** me I'm well out of touch.....and I can no longer blame it on me dodgy brain

Told you I not been on here for a while!
tis your age hon! lol
Old May 31st 2009, 9:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Good thanks as winey said.. now in Adelaide and loving it How's Mellie?

about time...just about to send out a search party!!!
Hiya Somme.
Old May 31st 2009, 9:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

that will be a red wine for you then lol!
Old May 31st 2009, 9:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Good thanks as winey said.. now in Adelaide and loving it How's Mellie?

Hiya Somme.
ahhhhhh so you still know my tipple then Fly
Old May 31st 2009, 9:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

or on you on the bubbly ??????????

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.