cheeky shit.....true, though

night night.xx
Old Oct 19th 2008, 5:38 am

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

anyone in?
Old Oct 19th 2008, 10:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleopatra
anyone in?
Yes, tho completely sober and facing a pile of ironing. that's why I am on here- world famous procrastinator!
Old Oct 19th 2008, 11:30 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
Yes, tho completely sober and facing a pile of ironing. that's why I am on here- world famous procrastinator!
I have just done my pile and feel totally virtuous
shipping will be here soon wahey it's Christmas

June feels so long ago I have forgotten half of what I packed
Old Oct 19th 2008, 1:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asher
I have just done my pile and feel totally virtuous
shipping will be here soon wahey it's Christmas

June feels so long ago I have forgotten half of what I packed
Just done my pile too- then looked at the washing basket and I have enough to do another wash. It can blooming well wait until tomorrow, as I'm going to pot up the plants I bought on Sunday now that the sun has decided to shine. Good luck with your shipping....can't wait to get mine, then I can have real pots and pans, really comfy sofas and proper beds! Don't care what else I packed, as long as these things get here intact..oh yes, and a printer and proper desk for the computer.
Caroline
Old Oct 19th 2008, 1:58 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Just done my pile too- then looked at the washing basket and I have enough to do another wash. It can blooming well wait until tomorrow, as I'm going to pot up the plants I bought on Sunday now that the sun has decided to shine. Good luck with your shipping....can't wait to get mine, then I can have real pots and pans, really comfy sofas and proper beds! Don't care what else I packed, as long as these things get here intact..oh yes, and a printer and proper desk for the computer.
Caroline
Good luck
my bloody packers brought my stuff in on two nasty trolleys and have left big black grease marks all over the light grey carpet in my rental I have asked them to clean the carpets will see what they say!!:curse:
Old Oct 19th 2008, 3:53 pm
Brisbane's friendly cop

Scubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck
my bloody packers brought my stuff in on two nasty trolleys and have left big black grease marks all over the light grey carpet in my rental I have asked them to clean the carpets will see what they say!!:curse:
Bugger, that's no good! Our stuff arrives tomorrow - will have to keep an eye on them to make sure they don't make marks in our rental, especially as this rental is brand new so any marks at all in here are down to us!
Old Oct 19th 2008, 4:46 pm

Originally Posted by Scubaemma
Bugger, that's no good! Our stuff arrives tomorrow - will have to keep an eye on them to make sure they don't make marks in our rental, especially as this rental is brand new so any marks at all in here are down to us!
Hurray
they have agreed to pay for the carpet to be cleaned I just hope to goodness they get the marks out!
Our rental carpets are newish but a really light grey/blue colour so show every mark!
watch them like hawks emma 1 bloke noticed it and i wondered why he was smirking at me!
apart from that I'm still unpacking but 1 picture has the Glass sashed probably as they packed it as a single unit FFS if they had put it in a box cushioned by the clothes towels bedding etc it would probably havce been fine!!
I hope all yours is ok Emma it really is like Christmas
Old Oct 19th 2008, 4:50 pm
Brisbane's friendly cop

Scubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond repute

Hurray
they have agreed to pay for the carpet to be cleaned I just hope to goodness they get the marks out!
Our rental carpets are newish but a really light grey/blue colour so show every mark!
watch them like hawks emma 1 bloke noticed it and i wondered why he was smirking at me!
apart from that I'm still unpacking but 1 picture has the Glass sashed probably as they packed it as a single unit FFS if they had put it in a box cushioned by the clothes towels bedding etc it would probably havce been fine!!
I hope all yours is ok Emma it really is like Christmas
Well done for getting them to agree to it. Enjoy getting all your bits and pieces! I'm looking forward to having more then 2 plates (lol) and getting our bikes, but we're struggling to remember half of the stuff we've sent over! Guess it wasn't all essential then!
Old Oct 19th 2008, 4:54 pm

Originally Posted by Scubaemma
Well done for getting them to agree to it. Enjoy getting all your bits and pieces! I'm looking forward to having more then 2 plates (lol) and getting our bikes, but we're struggling to remember half of the stuff we've sent over! Guess it wasn't all essential then!
The pig of it is that some of it was so essential we couldn't wait for our shipping and bought it again!! so now we have the English and the Aussie version

Hopefully yours won't make any marks on the floor walls or anywhere else
Old Oct 19th 2008, 10:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The pig of it is that some of it was so essential we couldn't wait for our shipping and bought it again!! so now we have the English and the Aussie version

Hopefully yours won't make any marks on the floor walls or anywhere else
Know how you feel with the 2 of everything... mine will go towards kitting out the granny flat so MIL or visitors won't have to come in to make a cup of tea in the middle of the night.
Glad they will cough up to have it cleaned.
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 9:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

One this weekend and one on the 31st
You celebrating my leaving?

Originally Posted by winedonju
POsted that this morning....and guess what....have been invited to a bbq on sunday

Tis Daryl (somme)...she's really nice....met for coffee today and where off for a Barbie on Sunday....
That's good, you need some drinking buddies

Am on the champagne and don't care if the party's over- just got my pr visa!
cheers everyone.
Woo hoo!!!!!! Great news
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 2:50 am

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
You celebrating my leaving?
Yes.

A new start for you. (that and I'm seeing a load of mates I havent seen for months)

Good luck hun - I'll miss you.

FFS everyone I like is over there already - gonna have to get a move on so we are all in the same time zone again.
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 5:37 am
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

FFS everyone I like is over there already - gonna have to get a move on so we are all in the same time zone again.

Oi! I'm still here!!!
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 6:16 am

Originally Posted by penky
Oi! I'm still here!!!
I thought you were there. Sorry.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.