Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old Jun 1st 2009, 9:34 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Originally Posted by somme
that will be a red wine for you then lol!
ya see...ya all love me really
Old Jun 1st 2009, 9:34 am
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all

That's great FA, we have settled here in Melbourne and love it but it's getting a bit chilly now!
Old Jun 1st 2009, 9:35 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

or on you on the bubbly ??????????
me bubbly???? nah...just the usual box
Old Jun 1st 2009, 9:35 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

how could we forget the wine sale have gone up since you got here..........especially the boxes of wine
Old Jun 1st 2009, 9:37 am
BE Forum Addict

how could we forget the wine sale have gone up since you got here..........especially the boxes of wine
well I always said I would support the local economy woman of my word me
Old Jun 1st 2009, 9:37 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mancfamily
That's great FA, we have settled here in Melbourne and love it but it's getting a bit chilly now!
Melbourne and I thought it was cold here in Noosa
Old Jun 1st 2009, 9:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

LOL of course I haven't forgotten that you can drink a 5L box of wine in one slurp....

Arghh I had forgotten how annoying this message is;

1. Warning: A new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. Scroll down to see the replies.
You can permanently disable this warning feature by changing the setting in your Profile Options.

Will have to disable it
Old Jun 1st 2009, 9:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by winedonju
well I always said I would support the local economy woman of my word me
Old Jun 1st 2009, 9:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Fly Away
LOL of course I haven't forgotten that you can drink a 5L box of wine in one slurp....

Arghh I had forgotten how annoying this message is;

1. Warning: A new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. Scroll down to see the replies.
You can permanently disable this warning feature by changing the setting in your Profile Options.

Will have to disable it
I just hit submit anyway
Old Jun 1st 2009, 9:40 am
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all

Ladies, round of shots heading your way.....time for me to head off catch ya'll later
Old Jun 1st 2009, 9:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Fly Away
1 slurp?????? Have only a small petite gob me ya know

Melbourne and I thought it was cold here in Noosa
Been bloody freezing ere in Noosa..had to put socks on last week!

Old Jun 1st 2009, 9:42 am
BE Forum Addict

I just hit submit anyway
Wrll you just fly by the seat of your pants do YOU!!!! lol

Originally Posted by mancfamily
Ladies, round of shots heading your way.....time for me to head off catch ya'll later
doubles for the road then hon
Old Jun 1st 2009, 9:43 am
BE Forum Addict

I have just had an apology on another thread from someone in the north
Old Jun 1st 2009, 9:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by winedonju
Wrll you just fly by the seat of your pants do YOU!!!! lol

doubles for the road then hon
Oh yes please
Old Jun 1st 2009, 9:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Bye hun *waves at Mancfamily*

Managed to disable that function now.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.