Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Wikiposts

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old Apr 27th 2008, 6:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Originally Posted by sarab40
just go..packup..and go....
G - what are you saying??? Go where hun?

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Bye for now sweetie! (think we have been abandoned anyway!)
Still here - had to see to DD.
Old Apr 27th 2008, 6:09 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Fly Away
G - what are you saying??? Go where hun?

Still here - had to see to DD.

im going..just anywhere...Nz or oz..tomorrow..get a flight and just bugger off..let them all sort out the mess
Old Apr 27th 2008, 6:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

im going..just anywhere...Nz or oz..tomorrow..get a flight and just bugger off..let them all sort out the mess
Hey come on babe! You can get through

Need to go & eat, back in a while folks! Leave me some wine please!
Old Apr 27th 2008, 6:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

What mess hun? Is your ex being a nightmare? PM me if you need to - I am here.
Old Apr 27th 2008, 6:12 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

bye xxxxxx
Old Apr 27th 2008, 6:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

bye xxxxxx
Don't go - stay online G
Old Apr 27th 2008, 6:14 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

bye xxxxxx
stay just there
Old Apr 27th 2008, 6:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

G please PM me to say you are OK. I'm worried about you.
Old Apr 27th 2008, 7:47 am
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all

Evening all!

I'm mega excited tonight, my sister is having a baby tomorrow and I can't wait!
It will be her 4th - she has 3 girls, and this time she hasn't found out the sex of the baby.
We haven't had a boy born in our family for almost 28 years, so it would be lovely if she has a boy, but as long as they are both ok then that's what's important.

It's nice to have something good in my life at the mo, to take way the stresses of house sale etc etc.
Old Apr 27th 2008, 8:03 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Hun?
Old Apr 27th 2008, 8:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by mancfamily
Evening all!

I'm mega excited tonight, my sister is having a baby tomorrow and I can't wait!
It will be her 4th - she has 3 girls, and this time she hasn't found out the sex of the baby.
We haven't had a boy born in our family for almost 28 years, so it would be lovely if she has a boy, but as long as they are both ok then that's what's important.

It's nice to have something good in my life at the mo, to take way the stresses of house sale etc etc.
That's lovely. I hope it's a boy - but you know a girl is just as lovely. I know what you mean about taking your mind off things. I could do with something, although I wouldn't go as far as having a baby.

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
Hun?
She's PM'd me SS. I am sending her stay strong vibes and hope she feels better soon.
Old Apr 27th 2008, 8:09 am

That's lovely. I hope it's a boy - but you know a girl is just as lovely. I know what you mean about taking your mind off things. I could do with something, although I wouldn't go as far as having a baby.

She's PM'd me SS. I am sending her stay strong vibes and hope she feels better soon.
OK. Nothing too serious is it?
Old Apr 27th 2008, 8:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OK. Nothing too serious is it?
She'll be OK.
Old Apr 27th 2008, 8:20 am

She'll be OK.
ok. how have you been?
Old Apr 27th 2008, 8:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ok. how have you been?
I had a bad start to the week, but things have improved. How about you?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.