Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Wikiposts

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old Apr 26th 2008, 11:42 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Guys , gotta go ... enjoy your days

ttfn

Last edited by Icarus; Apr 27th 2008 at 12:03 am.

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by winedonju
well you see...I have a theory. I think you are right with both a, and b, HOWEVER there is a c, and it's called not having enough to eat!
Am trying to diet, have put on a stone since xmas, and NEED to get it off before we go to Oz.
and the calories in booze are going to help you ,how?
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by winedonju
husbands????? not sure I'd want to eat him.......like him dead maybe, but then eat him??????
oh God No..not eat him...just put him in the bin straight from oven baking him...like I do with most meals my family have

Originally Posted by Icarus
Guys , gotta ... enjoy your days

ttfn
bye
Old Apr 26th 2008, 11:43 pm

Originally Posted by sarab40
oh God No..not eat him...just put him in the bin straight from oven baking him...like I do with most meals my family have
oh dear. why?
Old Apr 26th 2008, 11:43 pm
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

ttfn
bye
Old Apr 26th 2008, 11:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

ttfn
see ya.

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
and the calories in booze are going to help you ,how?

So your suggesting what....give up booze, like that will ever happen

Old Apr 26th 2008, 11:44 pm
sarab40

oh dear. why?
Actually its chicken today..when i get round to it....probably tonight now as Boy gone out wiht mates and daughter NOT IN from last night yet!!!

Thats if the ironing gets done before 6pm !!
Old Apr 26th 2008, 11:46 pm

Actually its chicken today..when i get round to it....probably tonight now as Boy gone out wiht mates and daughter NOT IN from last night yet!!!

Thats if the ironing gets done before 6pm !!
how old is your girl?
Old Apr 26th 2008, 11:47 pm
sarab40

how old is your girl?
Old Apr 26th 2008, 11:48 pm

then she is old enough to cook for herself if she is not in when dinner is cooked.
Old Apr 26th 2008, 11:50 pm
sarab40

then she is old enough to cook for herself if she is not in when dinner is cooked.
.................................god if only she would!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 26th 2008, 11:51 pm

.................................god if only she would!!!!!!!!!!!!!
then she goes hungry.

gotta go. ttfn.

Last edited by Sheff_Sparky; Apr 26th 2008 at 11:55 pm.
Old Apr 26th 2008, 11:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

then she goes hungry.

gotta go. ttfn.
catch ya later hon, enjoy your dinner, you've managed to get me STARVING, said I couldn't cook one, but I couldn't half eat one...yummy
Old Apr 27th 2008, 12:07 am
sarab40

time for me to wade thru the ironing, bye bye XX

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.