Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Wikiposts

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old Apr 24th 2008, 7:13 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Originally Posted by Icarus
well , save it ... she can have it tomorrow

no , i know what you mean tho .
Ha!! Is that what you tell your kids???
Old Apr 24th 2008, 7:15 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarab40
Ha!! Is that what you tell your kids???
well in theory ,, but in practise the next day you cook just as much so not much point .

I'm a mean dad
Old Apr 24th 2008, 7:18 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

G i gotta go , i got a squeeler on my car
Old Apr 24th 2008, 7:21 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

G i gotta go , i got a squeeler on my car
i have to go too

Bye
Old Apr 25th 2008, 5:58 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

evening ladies and gents......
Am feeling kinda sorry for myself, and have to say, that at this rate I will be feeling rather ill in the morning!!!!
Millie goes back in the morning, and I have spent the last 2 weeks in denial, and now all of a sudden the time has come.
I have taken, what seems like 100 photo's and hours of video clips....which will probably only add to the pain, but thought better to have them then not.
I feel bad...
Old Apr 25th 2008, 6:02 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by winedonju
Am feeling kinda sorry for myself, and have to say, that at this rate I will be feeling rather ill in the morning!!!!
Millie goes back in the morning, and I have spent the last 2 weeks in denial, and now all of a sudden the time has come.
I have taken, what seems like 100 photo's and hours of video clips....which will probably only add to the pain, but thought better to have them then not.
I feel bad...
Hi D , well its tough at times , have to accept its the way it is , its a choice you have made & things need to be sacrificed .

can't stay , off to the kebab house ....

I Love a Kebab !!
Old Apr 25th 2008, 6:03 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

Hi D , well its tough at times , have to accept its the way it is , its a choice you have made & things need to be sacrificed .

can't stay , off to the kebab house ....

I Love a Kebab !!
You love prawns too!!!

Enjoy, I love chicken kebabs too, loads of extra hot chilli and a bit of garlic mayo...yummy.
Old Apr 25th 2008, 6:07 am
Handsome Internet Guy

You love prawns too!!!

Enjoy, I love chicken kebabs too, loads of extra hot chilli and a bit of garlic mayo...yummy.
I'll have mixed , lamb , pork , doner ,, they so good you can eat them before you get p**sed !

yes , i like prawns too
Old Apr 25th 2008, 6:10 am
BE Forum Addict

I'll have mixed , lamb , pork , doner ,, they so good you can eat them before you get p**sed !

yes , i like prawns too
enjoy.
Old Apr 25th 2008, 7:07 am
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all

I feel bad...
Hey, I'm sorry to hear you're down at the moment. Sending you virtual hugs
Old Apr 25th 2008, 7:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mancfamily
Hey, I'm sorry to hear you're down at the moment. Sending you virtual hugs
Thank you, am sure it will get better, and I know to some it seems stupid, it is after all 'only a dog', but she is my dog.

Apologies for being so.....'doom and gloom' xx
Old Apr 25th 2008, 7:39 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello peeps

Sorry to hear about your dog Donna.
Old Apr 25th 2008, 7:46 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Thank you, am sure it will get better, and I know to some it seems stupid, it is after all 'only a dog', but she is my dog.

Apologies for being so.....'doom and gloom' xx
A dog ?
Old Apr 25th 2008, 7:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
Hello peeps

Sorry to hear about your dog Donna.
Thanks.

Will be fine, am sure.xx

Hows you??
Old Apr 25th 2008, 7:47 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Shoot i thought Millie was yer mate who came to see you last week

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.