Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Wikiposts

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old Apr 21st 2008, 5:22 am
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Originally Posted by winedonju
Cheers
Tried sending you karma earlier for your house viewing, but said I had to spread first.
I know you said they looked around, but how do you think it went? Do you think there'll be back for another look?
Aw thanks hun!

Hard to tell really, it was a couple with 2 young girls which I was pleased as having 2 girls myself we have really girlie bedrooms!
They also had a woman with them, and I couldn't work out what the relationship between them was (they are white, she was black so not related).

They seemed to like the house, they said it had a really calming feel to it, which I took as a good sign. So, we'll see.
Old Apr 21st 2008, 5:26 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mancfamily
Aw thanks hun!

Hard to tell really, it was a couple with 2 young girls which I was pleased as having 2 girls myself we have really girlie bedrooms!
They also had a woman with them, and I couldn't work out what the relationship between them was (they are white, she was black so not related).

They seemed to like the house, they said it had a really calming feel to it, which I took as a good sign. So, we'll see.
WOW, sounds pretty hopeful to me, so am sending you the rest of the bottle!!!
Although I know it's hard not to get your hopes up, if you ask me it's all a bleedin lottery! Visa's an'all.
Old Apr 21st 2008, 5:32 am
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all

WOW, sounds pretty hopeful to me, so am sending you the rest of the bottle!!!
Although I know it's hard not to get your hopes up, if you ask me it's all a bleedin lottery! Visa's an'all.
Cheers

Our flights are booked anyway so we go on the 15th August even if it's not sold! What will be will be!!!!!

Have a nice evening
Old Apr 21st 2008, 5:34 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

Cheers

Our flights are booked anyway so we go on the 15th August even if it's not sold! What will be will be!!!!!

Have a nice evening
Wow that's not long, we are looking at either the end of June (which is prob a bit unrealistic), or July.
Where abouts are you off to?
Old Apr 21st 2008, 6:41 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

That'll do nicely for starters

So how have you gone on with them? You considering letting?
Hi , sorry i had to pop out
Old Apr 21st 2008, 6:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Icarus
Hi , sorry i had to pop out
Evening Ic,

Hows you?
Old Apr 21st 2008, 6:47 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Evening Ic,

Hows you?
evening , am ok .... bit sore as i've been to have a tattoo cover up job , 1st session tonight

fe*cking hurt
Old Apr 21st 2008, 6:48 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Evening Ic,

Hows you?
how was weekend ? recovered ?
Old Apr 21st 2008, 6:51 am
BE Forum Addict

how was weekend ? recovered ?
just about recovered......till next time!
Watched the 2nd half of that nutter last night, was doing all right till he bit the head off that bloody live frog......not good when one is suffering from hang over from hell!!

What tatoo you had done?
Old Apr 21st 2008, 6:53 am
Handsome Internet Guy

just about recovered......till next time!
Watched the 2nd half of that nutter last night, was doing all right till he bit the head off that bloody live frog......not good when one is suffering from hang over from hell!!

What tatoo you had done?
oh yeah i watched him again , damn he knows his stuff & not scared of sharing it !

ummm hard to describe , its biomech wings thing . 3 more sessions but the outline is done , i forgot how much it hurts !!
Old Apr 21st 2008, 6:57 am
BE Forum Addict

oh yeah i watched him again , damn he knows his stuff & not scared of sharing it !

ummm hard to describe , its biomech wings thing . 3 more sessions but the outline is done , i forgot how much it hurts !!
What you had covered up??
Am still wanting another one done on the bottom of my back, but they say they hurt there, and was such a wimp when I had the one on my shoulder done. Where you having your biomech wing thing?????
Old Apr 21st 2008, 6:59 am
Handsome Internet Guy

What you had covered up??
Am still wanting another one done on the bottom of my back, but they say they hurt there, and was such a wimp when I had the one on my shoulder done. Where you having your biomech wing thing?????
i have an old bulldog on my shoulder , the new tat covers it & goes down my back both sides .

what you drinking
Old Apr 21st 2008, 7:01 am
BE Forum Addict

i have an old bulldog on my shoulder , the new tat covers it & goes down my back both sides .

what you drinking
red wine....cheers
Do you know what that nutter's doing next week? Says he's doing a 6 part series?
Old Apr 21st 2008, 7:04 am
Handsome Internet Guy

red wine....cheers
Do you know what that nutter's doing next week? Says he's doing a 6 part series?
i have no idea what hes doin ,,, i dread to think .

supose he knows it all , which is good but would you ever remember ?

so , if you crash in the Sahra make sure you have a tv , dvd player & his box set of dvds
Old Apr 21st 2008, 7:11 am
BE Forum Addict

i have no idea what hes doin ,,, i dread to think .

supose he knows it all , which is good but would you ever remember ?

so , if you crash in the Sahra make sure you have a tv , dvd player & his box set of dvds

Does your tattoo go all the way down your back. or across your shoulders? And if it does go down your back, does it go all the way to the bottom of your spine, And if it goes all the way to the bottom of your spine......is that the bit that hurt the most???? Or had you passed out at this stage

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.