Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller (The Continuation)

Whinging Pom House seller (The Continuation)

Old Jul 4th 2008, 6:34 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller (The Continuation)

Sallyclaire & Fly Away!!!

How fantastic that it's your turns now to be on the way. I honestly couldn't be more pleased that things are finally happening for you both. Out of the many people here - you guys are amongst the most deserving

Special mention for St. Joe too
Old Jul 4th 2008, 6:41 pm
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
I have news! Just spoken to our buyer and he wants to exchange by the 15th July as he is going on holiday for 2 weeks then. He's just waiting for the searches to come back and he will be ready.

I'm not nearly ready to move.....

PANIC!!!

I have nowhere to move to....

More PANIC!!!
YAY FA, brilliant news. Don't panic - it's just good that you have a buyer that obviously doesn't want to muck you about.

Originally Posted by sallyclaire

Fab news for us.... we have accepted a good offer today. People who came twice yesterday. They have nothing to sell either so it could be quite quick

Thank you everyone for all your good wishes & karma. The positive vibes worked
Excellent news, SC. Really pleased for you. Don't be embarassed about it. We want to hear the good news and it keeps the rest of us going.
Old Jul 4th 2008, 6:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Thanks guys!

I really feel very, very fortunate. I also feel slightly embarassed when so many of you have been struggling with the market for a long time. Fingers crossed that it all goes smoothly. Certainly not handing my notice in until it is signed & sealed.

Don't be embarassed you silly moo we are all happy for ya
Old Jul 4th 2008, 6:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

sunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Well, you can come & organise me please!

Fab news for us.... we have accepted a good offer today. People who came twice yesterday. They have nothing to sell either so it could be quite quick

WOO HOO Great news [/QUOTE]

CONGRATULATIONS!!! must be a huge relief.
I hope my possible buyer is so straightforward.
Old Jul 4th 2008, 6:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
YAY FA, brilliant news. Don't panic - it's just good that you have a buyer that obviously doesn't want to muck you about.

Thanks O2O - I hope he doesn't!!

Excellent news, SC. Really pleased for you. Don't be embarassed about it. We want to hear the good news and it keeps the rest of us going.
It sure does!

Thanks Jennie Gee (sorry I can't multiquote again...)

I can't wait until it is your turn.
Old Jul 4th 2008, 7:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

It sure does!

Thanks Jennie Gee (sorry I can't multiquote again...)

I can't wait until it is your turn.
Probs on here again my name has come up on someone else quote
Old Jul 4th 2008, 7:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

suart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to all

woo hoo a good day for some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent new Fly and SC hope the sales goes through smoothly for you both
Old Jul 4th 2008, 7:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by suart
woo hoo a good day for some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent new Fly and SC hope the sales goes through smoothly for you both
Hey have I meet you somewhere b4?

Think I should stick to 1 forum at a time
Old Jul 4th 2008, 8:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

some great news on here lately!!
gives us others hope!!!

SC silly moo - dont' feel guilty!!!!!!!
we are all happy for you

just a tinywiny bit jelous
Old Jul 4th 2008, 8:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Don't be embarassed you silly moo we are all happy for ya
oi you bimbo!!
I call other people 'silly moo'
Old Jul 4th 2008, 8:47 pm
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by angiek
Hi Sally

Good Luck with Viewers today.

Hi Nic

we all PRAYING TO ST JOSHEPH!!!!!!!

He aint working for me Lazy Sod.

Angiek
I think somebody conned us with the St. Joe's

Originally Posted by Angib
Hey AngieK

Don't worry about it ST Joe aint helping me out either lol

I've gave up praying to him and am nw resorting to flirting with the EA so he gets his finger out and starts to earn his commission!!! At the end of the day it only takes one viewer to become a buyer - but need that one viewer! Hoping that the summer brings some more people into the market and let us all move on.
Good luck to all with viewers this weekend.
Angi
I gave up praying ages ago, now flirting with the EA sounds good, ours is scrummy

Hi Angie - I am praying to my St Joe for you!! Something has to go right for you soon. I suppose as Wales went down first it should be the first place to go up again when things do happen... (not sure if that follows...)

Hi Nicky - sorry can't multiquote - fingers crossed for you too - I bet as soon as you get your place sorted for rental it will sell. Sods law.

(I can use smileys now!!)
Thanks Nic, I am so pleased for you. About time isn't it?

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
Just thought I'd post this. Doesn't look too bad.

Property market in April 2008

We use data from the Land Registry & Registers of Scotland to create an average property price for each region, and compare this against the average in the previous month and year.

London: -0.5%; +6.8%
South East: +0.5%; +4.3%
East: +0.2%; +3.4%
E Midlands: -0.7%; -0.9%
North East: +0.4%; +2.4%
North West: +0.1%; +2.9%
South West: +0.2%; +2.7%

Wales: -0.1%; -1.4%
W Midlands: -1.2%; -0.1%
Yorkshire: -0.4%; +2.5%
Scotland: +2.4%; +15.7%
Edinburgh: +6.7%; +17.3%
Glasgow: +1.1%; -17.0%

(% changes to average price - previous month, then year)
That sounds pretty good. Maybe things are picking up

HELLO! I'm blonde what does all that mean
Careful Mr table will be on here soon to prove you wrong
You are a fruitcake

I have news! Just spoken to our buyer and he wants to exchange by the 15th July as he is going on holiday for 2 weeks then. He's just waiting for the searches to come back and he will be ready.

PANIC!!!

More PANIC!!!

Things will just slot into place, just a big shock at the moment. It is fantastic news

That's really good news FA!

Wow Caroline you have loads going on at least you have a plan, i can't wait till we get to that stage - i love getting everyone organised!!

Thank you everyone for all your good wishes & karma. The positive vibes worked[/QUOTE]

Excellent news Sally, really pleased for you

Originally Posted by mOZzy
oi you bimbo!!
You make me laugh

Just back from Stanstead dropping off DD and we have a viewer in the morning. The house is still a mess so will have to get up really early to start cleaning Really fed up with it all, just can't get motivated. When I think of how I was when we first had viewers to what it is like now, its scary
Old Jul 4th 2008, 9:09 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickywes
I think somebody conned us with the St. Joe's
Quite right too.... you should try St. George of Lombard

This has been one of the best days ever for this thread....though what FA will be like now is anyone's guess

Now come on! What about the rest of you? Get with the programme & get those houes sold people!!!

Old Jul 5th 2008, 7:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mOZzy
oi you bimbo!!
I know but I like it its nice

Originally Posted by nickywes
I think somebody conned us with the St. Joe's:ro

Shh he'll hear youhmy
:

I gave up praying ages ago, now flirting with the EA sounds good, ours is scrummy

LUSH

Thanks Nic, I am so pleased for you. About time isn't it?

That sounds pretty good. Maybe things are picking up

You are a fruitcake

Farm house manor its a lot nicer

things will just slot into place, just a big shock at the moment. It is fantastic news

Excellent news Sally, really pleased for you

You make me laugh

Just back from Stanstead dropping off DD and we have a viewer in the morning. The house is still a mess so will have to get up really early to start cleaning Really fed up with it all, just can't get motivated. When I think of how I was when we first had viewers to what it is like now, its scary [/QUOTE]

What time are your viewers Nicky? Good luck xx
Old Jul 5th 2008, 7:37 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS SC!!!!!
Old Jul 5th 2008, 8:17 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

PANIC!!!

More PANIC!!!
That's really good news FA!

Wow Caroline you have loads going on at least you have a plan, i can't wait till we get to that stage - i love getting everyone organised!!
Thank you everyone for all your good wishes & karma. The positive vibes worked[/QUOTE]

Great news both of you!
I hope both sales go smoothly

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.