Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Dec 19th 2007, 7:48 am
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by Clippies
Two days after we leave
ahh, I like your style

Im expecting dedication of a similar nature to Curly you know, she posted on b.e pretty much as soon as the plane landed in mm ?Singapore for her stopover I think it was!!!
Old Dec 19th 2007, 7:50 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by penky
ahh, I like your style

Im expecting dedication of a similar nature to Curly you know, she posted on b.e pretty much as soon as the plane landed in mm ?Singapore for her stopover I think it was!!!
OH yes you can count on it. I posted from Singapore when I went over earlier in the year

I have to go Penks, have been neglecting everything around me tonight and I now have the headache from hell to boot.

Have a good night chick, catch you very soon (tomorrow maybe )

Night xxx

I might be back later, will see how it goes
Old Dec 19th 2007, 7:52 am
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

OH yes you can count on it. I posted from Singapore when I went over earlier in the year

I have to go Penks, have been neglecting everything around me tonight and I now have the headache from hell to boot.

Have a good night chick, catch you very soon (tomorrow maybe )

Night xxx

I might be back later, will see how it goes
Night
Take care, take some painkillers
xxx
Old Dec 19th 2007, 7:53 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Night
Take care, take some painkillers
xxx
Will do xxx
Old Dec 19th 2007, 7:54 am
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

Drink anyone?
Iam quitte drunk so drinks are on me

Nice one, I'll have a wee vodka n coke

Debbie
Old Dec 19th 2007, 7:56 am
Up Around the Bend

Originally Posted by brissydeb
Nice one, I'll have a wee vodka n coke

Debbie
Hello

Ok, Im no longer drunk but Ill still buy ya a drink!

Hows u?
Old Dec 19th 2007, 8:56 am
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

Hello

Ok, Im no longer drunk but Ill still buy ya a drink!

Hows u?
Good thanks, got a CO now and should have our visa by March. Going to rent out the house early feb. When are you heading downunder?

Debbie
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 4:49 am

Well...tis nearly Christmas
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 4:49 am
Up Around the Bend

Well...tis nearly Christmas
well what better excuse to have a wee tipple
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 4:50 am

well what better excuse to have a wee tipple
My thoughts exactly

How are you?

What would you like to drink, I'm buying. Oh actually, there's no-one serving so drinks are free
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 4:52 am
Up Around the Bend

My thoughts exactly

How are you?

What would you like to drink, I'm buying. Oh actually, there's no-one serving so drinks are free
Free drinks - happy days!!

mmmm baileys for me please

Im actually pretty good today

hows you?
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 4:54 am

Free drinks - happy days!!

mmmm baileys for me please

Im actually pretty good today

hows you?

yay!

I'm good today too thanks

Feeling mischievous

OOh I'll have a baileys, I've got none in but wanted to try some of the flavoured stuff - I'll see if there's any behind the bar.

Do you want it with ice?
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 4:56 am
Up Around the Bend

yay!

I'm good today too thanks

Feeling mischeivious

OOh I'll have a baileys, I've got none in but wanted to try some of the flavoured stuff - I'll see if there's any behind the bar.

Do you want it with ice?
ooh yes always with ice!

what kind of mischief do you want to get up to then
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 4:57 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Oooh a Baileys sounds great.
I need a hair of the dog
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 4:57 am

ooh yes always with ice!

what kind of mischief do you want to get up to then
How about knock door run? Got your trainers on?

Hey K, baileys all round it is You coming Knock door run?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.