Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Nov 10th 2007, 7:35 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by Reedy
I've just been really indulgent!!!!

I bought myself 3 walnut whips - yummy. One for tonight, one for tomorrow and one for Monday....

I bought the Belle De Jour book too in the hope I might learn a trick or two

Dunc is home Tuesday
what is the belle de jour book?

enjoy your walnut whips
Old Nov 10th 2007, 7:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asher
what is the belle de jour book?

enjoy your walnut whips
The intimate adventures of a London Call Girl
Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:00 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

The intimate adventures of a London Call Girl
ooh really sounds interesting lend it to me when you have read it won't you
Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

ooh really sounds interesting lend it to me when you have read it won't you

Of course will post it if you pm your address will probably have finished before Tues...

Thought I would bring my information BOB of the year thread over for discussion:

iBuzz apparently - You can listen to your favourite music at the same time PMSL
L xx
Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:08 am

Of course will post it if you pm your address will probably have finished before Tues...

Thought I would bring my information BOB of the year thread over for discussion:

L xx
ok will pm you

I need a link!!
Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya!

Don't think I'd be really listening to the music much.......... might disguise the buzz though.
Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ok will pm you

I need a link!!
You have mail......
Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:11 am

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Hiya!

Don't think I'd be really listening to the music much.......... might disguise the buzz though.
nowI am deaf so need to know how loud is the buzz would you be able to hear it outside the room?
Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

nowI am deaf so need to know how loud is the buzz would you be able to hear it outside the room?
Nah you're safe you won't hear it at all Just 1/2 the village

Lau x
Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Well, it varies, but the answer is usually yes!!
Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:13 am

Nah you're safe you won't hear it at all Just 1/2 the village

Lau x
now that is what I need to know!
how far away can they hear the buzz

ipods are no good for me
Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:14 am

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Well, it varies, but the answer is usually yes!!
oh dear
Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

now that is what I need to know!
how far away can they hear the buzz

ipods are no good for me
I haven't got one either ibuzz that is

I just thought it was kinda funny - what will they think of next.

Someone on here was talking about a black pudding earlier - you might want to try that
Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:16 am

I haven't got one either ibuzz that is

I just thought it was kinda funny - what will they think of next.

Someone on here was talking about a black pudding earlier - you might want to try that
no its horrible stuff oh has it for breakfast fried!
Old Nov 10th 2007, 8:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

oh dear
ROFPMSL!!

All you need to do is explain that you make cakes in bed and were beating some eggs with an electric whisk!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.