Whinging Pom Add banned

Whinging Pom Add banned

Old Jan 27th 2007, 1:24 am
Tiny Member

tucs is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Whinging Pom Add banned

Originally Posted by sassenach
cant get channel four on standard australian tele
you got out of the wrong side of the bed again?

get over it
Old Jan 27th 2007, 1:32 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Centurion
I'm sure if you tried harder you could insult a few more people with a sweeping generalisation.

Why cant you accept that some of us actually have found a way of life that we love without the insults ?

I'm not suggesting it will work for everyone, but it does for the majority of migrants.
I would totally ignore anything by assensach. he may have been here a long time and you would think he had some useful input but he offers nothing to this forum apart from insults.
Old Jan 27th 2007, 3:09 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tucs
you got out of the wrong side of the bed again?

get over it
Its in his nature:

Sassenach is a word used chiefly by the Scots and to designate an ... term of abuse. The Oxford English Dictionary (OED) gives 1771 as the date of the earliest written use of the word in English.
Old Jan 27th 2007, 3:21 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Another example of Australian political correctness gone mad.

G
Lol Hutch!
Old Jan 27th 2007, 3:24 am

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

i do accept the fact that most migrants slot in nicely to their new lives and good on them for it ,but its the condescending up them selves wannabess who are full of useless and judgemental advice that give me the shits ,and theres heaps of them on the GODZONE squad ,so if you feel a little insulted thats tough .
Im not about to fit in with the mainstream and keep my mouth shut to please people like you .
Who make up the majority of this forum. People with a bit of thought and consideration for others
Old Jan 27th 2007, 3:25 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

i do accept the fact that most migrants slot in nicely to their new lives and good on them for it ,but its the condescending up them selves wannabess who are full of useless and judgemental advice that give me the shits ,and theres heaps of them on the GODZONE squad ,so if you feel a little insulted thats tough .
Im not about to fit in with the mainstream and keep my mouth shut to please people like you .
You have been warned before and you have been banned before.
If you can't stop being so nasty and antagonistic, the next ban will be permanent.
Old Jan 27th 2007, 9:28 am
Forum Regular

tofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud of

I'm just pleased he isn't bitter.

Is it me, or has the thread strayed somewhat ???
Old Jan 28th 2007, 6:25 am

Originally Posted by tofster
I'm just pleased he isn't bitter.

Is it me, or has the thread strayed somewhat ???
What was the question again?
Old Feb 12th 2007, 4:53 pm
Tea Drinker

Danny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond repute

I enjoyed reading this thread, please keep up the good work