Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Where do you buy your clothes from?

Where do you buy your clothes from?

Old Jul 7th 2012, 6:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where do you buy your clothes from?

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
I thought it meant dastardly daughter...

Or cup size...

Darling daughter is a c-cup, but they are twice the size of my little things.

I am a "brick" shape according to Trinny and Susannah.
Old Jul 7th 2012, 8:35 am
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinephillips

Darling daughter is a c-cup, but they are twice the size of my little things.

I am a "brick" shape according to Trinny and Susannah.
But your measurements go Out-In-Out... Hourglass surely?!
Old Jul 7th 2012, 9:00 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LouiseR
Ratio is wrong for hourglass. I wish I didn't know that!
Old Jul 7th 2012, 9:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Yup...but I think bust has to balance out hips.
Old Jul 7th 2012, 9:34 am
BE Forum Addict

lesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cheetah7
Ive bought heaps of shoes from there and some tops and they were quite OK - shoes were fab but they have closed our local store and the one nearest to us doesnt seem as good, went there the other week and the quality had gone downhill.

I used to love the sandals I got from there.
You can always try their mail order www.rivers.com.au especially if you know which shoe size you need.
Old Jul 7th 2012, 9:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

They don't go "in" enough- would have to be 36/26/36 to be classic hourglass.
Old Jul 8th 2012, 5:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
They don't go "in" enough- would have to be 36/26/36 to be classic hourglass.
Probably true, but I is generous, and I figure anyone with a bust and a hips and a discernable waist is sort of hourglass...I like curvy women with proper hips, as long as they have a waist.. whatever their actual dimensions...and I don't mind a couple of onces of meat either...

My wife was hourglass, she has such a great figure that you can lose yourself looking at one bit of it and then forget that another bit is also stellar in it's own right...

For example she has always been proud of her breasts, but I was always much more into her bum and overall er...curvature...for me it was just the icing that she had great boobies...

She has lost a cupsize due to breadfeeding - it's OK i will take it out of his pocket money - but you argue this will save them from possible collapse in later life.

So overall, we're both still happy.
Old Jul 8th 2012, 8:30 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Probably true, but I is generous, and I figure anyone with a bust and a hips and a discernable waist is sort of hourglass...I like curvy women with proper hips, as long as they have a waist.. whatever their actual dimensions...and I don't mind a couple of onces of meat either...

My wife was hourglass, she has such a great figure that you can lose yourself looking at one bit of it and then forget that another bit is also stellar in it's own right...

For example she has always been proud of her breasts, but I was always much more into her bum and overall er...curvature...for me it was just the icing that she had great boobies...

She has lost a cupsize due to breadfeeding - it's OK i will take it out of his pocket money - but you argue this will save them from possible collapse in later life.

So overall, we're both still happy.
Badge, I love your posts about your wife but I can never forget THE post that will go down in BE history and I love you for it as it still makes me laugh.
Old Jul 8th 2012, 8:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Badge, I love your posts about your wife but I can never forget THE post that will go down in BE history and I love you for it as it still makes me laugh.
it wasn't that good...i'm sure I could match it....
Old Jul 8th 2012, 8:40 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

it wasn't that good...i'm sure I could match it....
Badge it was bloody gold and I dare you, no double dare you to match it.
Old Jul 9th 2012, 4:33 am
not sure...

RedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond repute

Link? Search term?!

I could do with the cheering up
Old Jul 9th 2012, 4:35 am

Originally Posted by RedT
Link? Search term?!

I could do with the cheering up
It really is a marvellous thread - do a search for 'Badges wifes vag' - think it might come up in that and if you really want a laugh, do a search for the towel thread - where the MIL wipes herself on somones towel.
Old Jul 9th 2012, 4:53 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

It really is a marvellous thread - do a search for 'Badges wifes vag' - think it might come up in that and if you really want a laugh, do a search for the towel thread - where the MIL wipes herself on somones towel.
The towel thread was Don544. Maybe easier to find if you search by threads started by the poster.
Old Jul 9th 2012, 12:02 pm

Originally Posted by Dorothy
The towel thread was Don544. Maybe easier to find if you search by threads started by the poster.
Thats it! it was Don but Badges wifes vag is also a goodie.
Old Jul 10th 2012, 3:09 am
not sure...

RedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yes!! I do remember that thread, was bloody awesome

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.