Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whats the best food product you have found since you have been in Oz?

Whats the best food product you have found since you have been in Oz?

Old Mar 2nd 2009, 1:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Deutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whats the best food product you have found since you have been in Oz?

Wasabi peas. Suppose you may be able to get in the UK but I only got into them over here!
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 1:52 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Whats the best food product you have found since you have been in Oz?

Originally Posted by Notts_bloke
How rude.
Apologies. The mushy peas are good but I can't manage the mint sauce
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 2:10 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by Notts_bloke
How unAustralian of you. Next you will be suggesting meat pies with/ without mushy peas is infact British.
Would you expect different ? I am NOT an Australian

Have you heard that Cricket isn't in fact British, that was invented by Belgium.

Hang on... aren't meat pies British anyway ? I know I was eating them when I was a lad.

I still can't think of anything food wise that really stands out, other than proper steak sandwiches.

Old Mar 2nd 2009, 2:12 am
Account Closed

Notts_bloke is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
Would you expect different ? I am NOT an Australian

Have you heard that Cricket isn't in fact British, that was invented by Belgium.

Hang on... aren't meat pies British anyway ? I know I was eating them when I was a lad.

I still can't think of anything food wise that really stands out, other than proper steak sandwiches.
I love cricket. Helps me go to sleep.
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 2:18 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Oporto Bondi burgers...with chilli of course.

I read somewhere they've just opened their first outlet in London in Vic. Station.
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 2:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Celery.
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 2:34 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by spartacus
Celery.
I suppose I had better read that other thread now....

Old Mar 2nd 2009, 2:50 am
BE Enthusiast

suzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to all

I have just tried Apricot and Almand Cheese for my lunch, that was really good
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 2:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suzyt
I have just tried Apricot and Almand Cheese for my lunch, that was really good
You've got pissy bedding to change . . . you've no time for any lunch, least of all cheese-based fromage!
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 2:57 am
BE Enthusiast

suzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to allsuzyt is a name known to all

Originally Posted by spartacus
You've got pissy bedding to change . . . you've no time for any lunch, least of all cheese-based fromage!
, may aswell open the wine now too.
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 2:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

, may aswell open the wine now too.
Stop giggling and start taking your domestic duties seriously madam!

Old Mar 2nd 2009, 2:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Oh the wine will have to wait, school run and traca this afternoon
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 3:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh the wine will have to wait, school run and traca this afternoon
Your husband has left you in charge of a motorised vehicle?! . . . . may the Good Lord preserve us!

And what in heavens name is traca?
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 3:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Oh its my eldest sons new martial arts club he goes to
www.traca.com.au
not sure how long it will last with said kid, as it seems full on.
Old Aug 11th 2009, 4:05 pm
Just Joined

blackamber is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jaycee1
Twisties are my all time favourite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm
I also miss Fantales, Paddlepop any flavour, Minties, fried Dim Sims, Big M's
The list goes on and on....
J x
Jaycee - Tastees you can get in the UK are like Twisties and they are delicious!
http://www.tastees.info

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.