Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

What are your favourite DVDs?

What are your favourite DVDs?

Old May 7th 2010, 7:52 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What are your favourite DVDs?

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
The only thing you will be supporting is a paunch if you dont shape up
He's got a bike, I've seen it, its in the back of the car
Old May 7th 2010, 7:54 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

That's my old one,my NEW one is leather,mmmm smells good too,can get extra lipsal in n all
You tart!!!
Old May 7th 2010, 7:55 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
He's got a bike, I've seen it, its in the back of the car
Yeah but have you seen his arse on it
Old May 7th 2010, 7:59 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah but have you seen his arse on it
had a good look at my arse then have you!!? I reckon all those metrosexual "products" could be turning you!!
Old May 7th 2010, 8:01 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
had a good look at my arse then have you!!? I reckon all those metrosexual "products" could be turning you!!
Hard to miss mate,i think thats why they are widening the roads in Queensland
Old May 7th 2010, 8:04 pm
Account Closed

Hard to miss mate,i think thats why they are widening the roads in Queensland
Nah, that's to let the trucks carrying Lipsal get down to Melly for your arrival!
Old May 7th 2010, 8:06 pm
FREE TIBET

Nah, that's to let the trucks carrying Lipsal get down to Melly for your arrival!
Poor retort,yer slacking mate,what have them wimmim done to ya
Old May 7th 2010, 8:08 pm
Home and Happy

...the Body Shop is stocking up too......
Old May 7th 2010, 8:09 pm
Home and Happy

They're feeding him TEDs, pickled onions and Walkers crisps, thats what
Old May 7th 2010, 8:10 pm
FREE TIBET

They're feeding him TEDs, pickled onions and Walkers crisps, thats what
He's doooooomed
Old May 7th 2010, 8:12 pm
Account Closed

I'm loved up and it is weakening my Jedi powers...... If I lose complete use of The Force I may have to resort to being a Leeds fan!!
Old May 7th 2010, 8:18 pm
Home and Happy

I'm loved up and it is weakening my Jedi powers...... If I lose complete use of The Force I may have to resort to being a Leeds fan!!
Noooo!!! Not that, anything but that!
Old May 7th 2010, 8:31 pm
FREE TIBET

Ah pickled onions and teds reminds me of a great dvd,WINDTALKERS
Old May 7th 2010, 8:37 pm
Home and Happy

Ah pickled onions and teds reminds me of a great dvd,WINDTALKERS
Kporte is telling me about it, I'll look out for it!
Old May 7th 2010, 8:45 pm
FREE TIBET

Kporte is telling me about it, I'll look out for it!
Bloody great movie and true story,dem injuns sure ****ed up the sliteyes,they should have known to circle their wagons

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.