Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

What my husband did to me last night....

What my husband did to me last night....

Old Jun 9th 2007, 6:40 am
BE Enthusiast

borehamwood has a brilliant futureborehamwood has a brilliant futureborehamwood has a brilliant futureborehamwood has a brilliant futureborehamwood has a brilliant futureborehamwood has a brilliant future
Default Re: What my husband did to me last night....

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Oh I know all about night terrors.

Mr PP frequently wakes up shouting and yelling his head off and I have to wake him up.

One time he sat upright and started shaking me, whilst talking to me in Arabic, he sounded really frightened as if something bad was happening.

'I cant understand you' I told him as he gibbered away in Arabic.

He sighed impatiently and then started talking more slowly in French with the odd bit of Italian thrown in - in a voice that says 'lets talk to the simple girl slowly' kind of thing.

He rarely shouts in English and it is usually Arabic or French or if he really wants to make it clear to me, he can mix all three, with no knowledge of what he has said when he wakes up.

Sometimes its scary, especially if Im fast asleep and am awakened suddenly.

But hearing him combine languages into one sentence, now that is funny.
was he drunk
Old Jun 9th 2007, 7:30 am
BE Enthusiast

gillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud of

My husband frequently talks and shouts in his sleep, even sits up and starts typing on his computer, but the worst one was when he actually tried to strangle me. When I screamed, he screamed, which woke him up then he asked me why I was screaming?................. Couldn't sleep for ages after that. (Funny thing it was just before we moved to Oz and he's been much better since).
Old Jun 9th 2007, 12:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by borehamwood
was he drunk
No he wasn't drunk, hadn't had a drop!
Old Jun 9th 2007, 12:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gillysm
My husband frequently talks and shouts in his sleep, even sits up and starts typing on his computer, but the worst one was when he actually tried to strangle me. When I screamed, he screamed, which woke him up then he asked me why I was screaming?................. Couldn't sleep for ages after that. (Funny thing it was just before we moved to Oz and he's been much better since).
Bloody hell, well at least he didn't try that one, he'd have never lived that one down I can tell you :curse:

Why is it always the men?

Mandy
Old Jun 9th 2007, 12:19 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by borehamwood
was he drunk
No, why?