Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

What my husband did to me last night....

What my husband did to me last night....

Old Jun 8th 2007, 7:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default What my husband did to me last night....

God you lot, is THAT all you think about

Seriously, I was fast asleep but was woken with him trying to pick me up and throw me out of the bed Really! He then started shouting that he had to get me away cause it? was going to get me. I started shouting at him asking him what the hell he was doin'. He then calmed down said sorry and went back to sleep.

It really scared the S**t out of me. He wasn't just going to push me out of bed, he was trying to actually throw me out :curse: Obviously (I hope) he was still asleep but what if I'd been the one he was running from, what would he have done to me then?

Not sure if I want to sleep with him tonight

Mandy
Old Jun 8th 2007, 7:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What my husband did to me last night....

That is a serious sleep disorder, where the REM part of his sleep isn't functioning properly

good luck for tonight
Old Jun 8th 2007, 7:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scrawni 2

Seriously, I was fast asleep but was woken with him trying to pick me up and throw me out of the bed Really! He then started shouting that he had to get me away cause it? was going to get me. I started shouting at him asking him what the hell he was doin'. He then calmed down said sorry and went back to sleep.

It really scared the S**t out of me. He wasn't just going to push me out of bed, he was trying to actually throw me out :curse: Obviously (I hope) he was still asleep but what if I'd been the one he was running from, what would he have done to me then?

Mandy
wondered what this was going to be about!!!

Reckon we're all having weird dreams at the moment, did you see my post about what I dreamt about the other night???

Just tie him to the bed tonight could be fun
Old Jun 8th 2007, 7:44 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by curly

Just tie him to the bed tonight could be fun
nahhhh, chuck him in the spare room
Old Jun 8th 2007, 7:44 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Mandy
OMG, did he remember any of it this morning?
Old Jun 8th 2007, 7:54 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry,made me laugh!!

Marks mate, thought he was in a boxing ring one night and belted his wife while he was asleep gave her a black eye. Dreams are weird.

Joex
Old Jun 8th 2007, 8:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond repute

Nope, he didn't remember a thing.

I rang him up at work this morning and asked him if we had escaped, he didn't have a clue what I was on about So I told him what had happened and he thought it was kinda funny, I'll give him bloody funny :curse:

Unfortunatly, I've gotta sleep with him (no spare room), he has never done this before although he used to sleep walk a bit.

He seems to think that we were being chased by a very large shark because he had been talking about them at work earlier in the day.

I thought about getting him to sleep downstairs but that's near the kitchen and the kitchen knifes

If I don't post tomorrow at least you know what might have happened

Curly, find out what this one means?

Mandy
Old Jun 8th 2007, 8:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

midgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond repute

Not telling what my husband did to me last night ...............
Old Jun 8th 2007, 8:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

jeepers that sure is scarey if you have no spare room stick him in the garage and lock the door
Old Jun 8th 2007, 9:25 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh I know all about night terrors.

Mr PP frequently wakes up shouting and yelling his head off and I have to wake him up.

One time he sat upright and started shaking me, whilst talking to me in Arabic, he sounded really frightened as if something bad was happening.

'I cant understand you' I told him as he gibbered away in Arabic.

He sighed impatiently and then started talking more slowly in French with the odd bit of Italian thrown in - in a voice that says 'lets talk to the simple girl slowly' kind of thing.

He rarely shouts in English and it is usually Arabic or French or if he really wants to make it clear to me, he can mix all three, with no knowledge of what he has said when he wakes up.

Sometimes its scary, especially if Im fast asleep and am awakened suddenly.

But hearing him combine languages into one sentence, now that is funny.
Old Jun 8th 2007, 9:32 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

my OH has a wonderful version

he promises me diamonds cars shoes mansions

anything I want in fact

I keep a voice activated tape recorder by the side of the bed now to prove he

really did promise me I will never have to clean the house again
Old Jun 8th 2007, 10:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Old Jun 8th 2007, 11:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

Mandy

think thats bad??

Dreamn't mother in law was coming after me with a syringe and shouting what the f*** wrong with me cause we're moving to oz!!

Woke up crying my eyes out!
Old Jun 8th 2007, 11:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Oh I know all about night terrors.

Mr PP frequently wakes up shouting and yelling his head off and I have to wake him up.

One time he sat upright and started shaking me, whilst talking to me in Arabic, he sounded really frightened as if something bad was happening.

'I cant understand you' I told him as he gibbered away in Arabic.

He sighed impatiently and then started talking more slowly in French with the odd bit of Italian thrown in - in a voice that says 'lets talk to the simple girl slowly' kind of thing.

He rarely shouts in English and it is usually Arabic or French or if he really wants to make it clear to me, he can mix all three, with no knowledge of what he has said when he wakes up.

Sometimes its scary, especially if Im fast asleep and am awakened suddenly.

But hearing him combine languages into one sentence, now that is funny.

Old Jun 9th 2007, 2:12 am
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

OH god that must have been scarey - sorry but its funny as hell to read though!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.