Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

What made you smile today?

What made you smile today?

Old Apr 13th 2008, 10:24 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What made you smile today?

My puppy went to school today and wasn't the worst dog in the class. That made me smile.
Old Apr 13th 2008, 10:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

My neighbour called in to introduce herself today and brought banana muffins
Old Apr 13th 2008, 12:36 pm
If all else fails...smile

smiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reedy
My neighbour called in to introduce herself today and brought banana muffins
yum yum.....

My litttleun decided to run with me today.....(he's better than me, more stamina) he hung back and said, I like running with you mum.....I smiled... Bless him....Ems x
Old Apr 13th 2008, 1:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

mooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to all

Originally Posted by irishbloo
Makes a nice change Im sure from something else been shoved in your back while sleeping,eh.
Now that made me smile!!
Old Apr 13th 2008, 1:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

jerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud of

Went to the Hospital for a check up...had to take the youngest (2yrs old!) and the midwife did all the usual and then put the doppler on my belly to listen to the babys' heartbeat , Keane was quiet and then started jerking and saying "horsey,horsey!!!" bless him it did sound like a gallopping horse...that made me (and the midwife) Laugh out loud
Old Apr 13th 2008, 3:45 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jerzo
Went to the Hospital for a check up...had to take the youngest (2yrs old!) and the midwife did all the usual and then put the doppler on my belly to listen to the babys' heartbeat , Keane was quiet and then started jerking and saying "horsey,horsey!!!" bless him it did sound like a gallopping horse...that made me (and the midwife) Laugh out loud
Old Apr 13th 2008, 10:27 pm
Forum Regular

mysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of light

Speaking to my Mum and Dad last night who are having a fab time in Hong Kong and knowing they will be with us tomorrow!!

Oh and it is my puppies 1st birthday today too!

... and 1st day of the school / uni holidays!

Nikki
x
Old Apr 14th 2008, 6:13 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Our bus driver this morning made me smile.
Old Apr 14th 2008, 6:24 am
BE Enthusiast

happyboy is a jewel in the roughhappyboy is a jewel in the roughhappyboy is a jewel in the roughhappyboy is a jewel in the roughhappyboy is a jewel in the rough

Just on my way out to work at 5.50am when my 6 year old daughter woke and ran up and gave me a big hug.............warmed the cockles of my heart
Old Apr 14th 2008, 6:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Pomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond repute

My little 1 year old trying to blow me a kiss as I left her at childcare- but being unsuccessful as she could not let go of the furry zebra and Winnie the Pooh which she wants to cart everywhere with her.
Old Apr 14th 2008, 7:51 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

I just asked my boss if he would mind if I work from home the next couple of days as I have some laborious prep work to do for later in the month. He said yes, so I can get up an hour later (handy as I am going to the pub tonight), be "home" an hour earlier and should get time to sort out all the digital photos and camcorder clips we have amassed recently - in my lunchtime of course
Old Apr 14th 2008, 9:14 am
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all

The sun is shining in Manchester

We had a very pleasant walk to school and back.

It makes a change!
Old Apr 14th 2008, 9:15 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mancfamily
The sun is shining in Manchester

We had a very pleasant walk to school and back.

It makes a change!
cold here. Again.

OH handed in his resignation letter today. Starts new job in 2 weeks.
Old Apr 14th 2008, 9:23 am
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
cold here. Again.

OH handed in his resignation letter today. Starts new job in 2 weeks.
It's a bit nippy here too, but with glorious sun....getting cloudy now though, probably pee down later on!

Great stuff about the job, wish him all the best of luck from us
Old Apr 14th 2008, 9:23 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mancfamily
It's a bit nippy here too, but with glorious sun....getting cloudy now though, probably pee down later on!

Great stuff about the job, wish him all the best of luck from us
will do. thanks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.