Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

what filthy habits have you got?

what filthy habits have you got?

Old Sep 9th 2011, 10:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: what filthy habbits have you got?

My filthy habits are too numerous to mention!!
Old Sep 9th 2011, 11:01 pm
Just Joined

Like It Is will become famous soon enough
Default Re: what filthy habits have you got?

Bite nails ,hate it and keep trying to stop.
Old Sep 9th 2011, 11:34 pm
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I do Baileys by the pint, does that count? No more than 4 ice cubes either!
Neat?

I mix TM with coke and ice......3 parts TM, 2 part coke and a handfull of ice cubes
Old Sep 10th 2011, 12:36 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
Neat?

I mix TM with coke and ice......3 parts TM, 2 part coke and a handfull of ice cubes
Oh that is truly vomit making.
Old Sep 10th 2011, 1:34 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

I drink Tia Maria in pints .....and i pick my back tooth with a hole in it with a paper clip

wots your *filthy animal* habbits
That is such a loaded question and I am not sure how filthy you are talking when you ask that question.

In fact, it reminds me of this moment

Old Sep 10th 2011, 2:30 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
That is such a loaded question and I am not sure how filthy you are talking when you ask that question.

In fact, it reminds me of this moment

Thats soooo unfair, I have to dig out my dvds now, I need an Office fix

Had a boss back in the UK who was so David Brent it was uncanny, we even called him that to his face and he was convinced it was a compliment
Old Sep 10th 2011, 8:22 am

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Oh that is truly vomit making.
what? Tia Maria with coke and ice or the thought there's a pint of it
Old Sep 10th 2011, 8:23 am

Originally Posted by Pollyana

Thats soooo unfair, I have to dig out my dvds now, I need an Office fix

Had a boss back in the UK who was so David Brent it was uncanny, we even called him that to his face and he was convinced it was a compliment
I did too - and the fact he thought it was a compliment meant it's even more real
Old Sep 10th 2011, 8:50 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

what? Tia Maria with coke and ice or the thought there's a pint of it
Both although forgetting the pint bit, I'd have vomited after the first sip.
Old Sep 10th 2011, 10:13 am

Both although forgetting the pint bit, I'd have vomited after the first sip.
No it's lovely jubbly

....and if you wanna get bladdered.... just add vodka
Old Sep 10th 2011, 11:24 am
Crazy Cat Lady

No it's lovely jubbly

....and if you wanna get bladdered.... just add vodka
Old Sep 10th 2011, 11:25 am

I know...I is one crazy biach
Old Sep 10th 2011, 11:42 am
Crazy Cat Lady

I know...I is one crazy biach
A friend of mine used to drink Britvic Orange and Coke. Looked like diarrhea. I never tried it, couldn't bring myself to, it was just wrong.
Old Sep 10th 2011, 11:49 am

A friend of mine used to drink Britvic Orange and Coke. Looked like diarrhea. I never tried it, couldn't bring myself to, it was just wrong.
Britvic orange and coke is non alcoholic

......that's enough to make anyone puke
Old Sep 10th 2011, 12:42 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Britvic orange and coke is non alcoholic

......that's enough to make anyone puke
tell me about this "non-alcoholic " thing, I must try it sometime

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.