Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

what filthy habits have you got?

what filthy habits have you got?

Old Sep 9th 2011, 9:02 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: what filthy habbits have you got?

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
Careful, you might get a splinter! lol
Precisely!
Old Sep 9th 2011, 9:04 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeadVim
You do it through a fence?

I've heard of holes in the cubicle wall but that is just asking for splinters and possibly a Tetanus Shot.
I thought it was called the money shot.
Old Sep 9th 2011, 9:05 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sherlock Holmes
I thought it was called the money shot.
The injection procedure at my all-boys school was a bit odd it has to be said.
Old Sep 9th 2011, 9:07 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

The injection procedure at my all-boys school was a bit odd it has to be said.
I nearly snuffed it when I had my smallpox vaccination at school (to allow me to go to the States). This statement is true.
Old Sep 9th 2011, 9:09 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
Careful, you might get a splinter! lol
You do it through a fence?

I've heard of holes in the cubicle wall but that is just asking for splinters and possibly a Tetanus Shot.
stop it you smutty lot

OK another one......I do small botty coughs down Coles isles when I think no one is about
Old Sep 9th 2011, 9:13 am
221b Baker Street

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
stop it you smutty lot

OK another one......I do small botty coughs down Coles isles when I think no one is about
I love farting in super markets. BUT I chose my victims. They are the ones who in summer stink of armpit foulness and are getting something from the chest freezer, thus opening up their arm pits. They get farted on.!
Old Sep 9th 2011, 9:15 am
Mostly Harmless

I nearly snuffed it when I had my smallpox vaccination at school (to allow me to go to the States). This statement is true.
I believe you ... The closest I came to death at school was cross country ... Mr Cushing, the archetypal PE Bastard ... I sincerely hope he's dead now.

Ah yes, I'm not alone ... Post Dated 12-04-2005, 12:13 PM here ... http://www.cpfc.org/forums//archive/.../t-104750.html
Old Sep 9th 2011, 9:18 am

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

I love farting in super markets. BUT I chose my victims. They are the ones who in summer stink of armpit foulness and are getting something from the chest freezer, thus opening up their arm pits. They get farted on.!
Oh no I don't choose victims....my aim is to do it quietly down an isle when no ones about but it doesn't always work

On one occasion an old lady was behind one of those special offer stands and I didn't see her, she came from behind the stand and winked at me
Old Sep 9th 2011, 9:19 am
221b Baker Street

Oh no I don't choose victims....my aim is to do it quietly down an isle when no ones about but it doesn't always work

On one occasion an old lady was behind one of those special offer stands and I didn't see her, she came from behind the stand and winked at me
Maybe she thought she had farted.
Old Sep 9th 2011, 9:21 am

Maybe she thought she had farted.
No it was definitly me

I once spoke to an old Sally Army lady, bonnet and all and as she walked away each step had a fart, that was funny as fluck
Old Sep 9th 2011, 9:22 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I've got a grubby hobbit, does that count?
Old Sep 9th 2011, 9:23 am

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Only if he farts or you fart on him
Old Sep 9th 2011, 9:24 am
221b Baker Street

I believe you ... The closest I came to death at school was cross country ... Mr Cushing, the archetypal PE Bastard ... I sincerely hope he's dead now.

Ah yes, I'm not alone ... Post Dated 12-04-2005, 12:13 PM here ... http://www.cpfc.org/forums//archive/.../t-104750.html
I was lucky I reckon, at Bancrofts. Alas no longer boarding and they let girls in. Bet there are more filthy habits there now.
Old Sep 9th 2011, 9:24 am

Originally Posted by Pollyana
And that's not a nice thing to say about Barbie

where is he by the way? He's too quiet
Old Sep 9th 2011, 9:26 am
221b Baker Street

And that's not a nice thing to say about Barbie

where is he by the way? He's too quiet
Picking his nose. Who is going to cough to eating boges?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.