Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

What do you get in trouble for ?

What do you get in trouble for ?

Old Jul 18th 2017, 1:39 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What do you get in trouble for ?

Originally Posted by Beoz
I get moaned at for trying it on. Then I get moaned at for not trying it on. I can't figure it out.
Remove the curtains (replacing with a privacy guarding mechanism of your choice if required) THEN try it on works for me.
Old Jul 18th 2017, 7:05 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DeadVim
Remove the curtains (replacing with a privacy guarding mechanism of your choice if required) THEN try it on works for me.
How d'you know his missus? arf arf
Old Jul 18th 2017, 7:42 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevenglish1
How d'you know his missus? arf arf
Now that's something you could get into trouble in Australia for - takes us a while to 'get' Brit humour
Old Jul 18th 2017, 9:46 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Now that's something you could get into trouble in Australia for - takes us a while to 'get' Brit humour
Gets me in trouble all the time, I have no filter between my brain and my mouth when I think of something I find funny. It's nice when others find it funny too but not essential. Best case scenario, one person gets it, the rest think I'm stupid and have no qualms about telling me, that's very satisfying.