Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

What did you buy at Aldi this week?

What did you buy at Aldi this week?

Old Jun 21st 2010, 1:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What did you buy at Aldi this week?

Oh the shame.... Because the wife is still away, and doesnt get back till later today. I've just been to Woolworths, on the way home from dropping the kids at School. I've been unfaithful to Aldi. Twas a hell of a lot easier though lol.... Only got a few things so probably havent paid that much more. I feel unclean now.
Old Jun 21st 2010, 6:41 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

My vacuum cleaner works a treat but the dog hates it......
Old Jun 21st 2010, 7:37 am
BE Forum Addict

RenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond repute

I have to admit to the fact that often I can't be arsed pushing the Aldi trolley over to the special Aldi trolley park to get my dollar back. I abandon it in the Coles trolley park in the hope some poor kid will claim the dollar.

In the scheme of things though, I reckon I save so much by shopping at Aldi that I can afford to spread the wealth on my way out
Old Jun 21st 2010, 7:48 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Oh the shame.... Because the wife is still away, and doesnt get back till later today. I've just been to Woolworths, on the way home from dropping the kids at School. I've been unfaithful to Aldi. Twas a hell of a lot easier though lol.... Only got a few things so probably havent paid that much more. I feel unclean now.
Have you considered testosterone supplements?
Old Jun 21st 2010, 7:50 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Couldn't get the cap off......
Old Jun 21st 2010, 8:03 am
BE Forum Addict

RenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jun 21st 2010, 1:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

They made the Wife very aggressive, quite physically demanding, So not a good idea.

Right must give the floors a quick vacuum with my Aldi handheld before I go orf to work
Old Jun 27th 2010, 9:30 pm
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point

I drove past aldi this weekend and realised that I haven't been in for a while... Not like me.. I must be sickening for something I reckon
Old Jun 27th 2010, 9:48 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by emelems
I drove past aldi this weekend and realised that I haven't been in for a while... Not like me.. I must be sickening for something I reckon
tesco?
Old Jun 27th 2010, 11:19 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

tesco?
Old Jun 28th 2010, 6:05 am
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point

tesco?
Thats a word I haven't heard for a long time.... despite seeming like I have supermarket fetishes I really don't. Its just Aldi.. It calls to me and makes me go in and buy useless stuff that sits in my cupboards...
Old Jul 4th 2010, 1:46 am
BE Forum Addict

pproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by emelems
Thats a word I haven't heard for a long time.... despite seeming like I have supermarket fetishes I really don't. Its just Aldi.. It calls to me and makes me go in and buy useless stuff that sits in my cupboards...
Is that not when you then take the obsession to the next level and go on ebay to sell all the useless stuff
Old Jul 4th 2010, 1:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by pproehann
Is that not when you then take the obsession to the next level and go on ebay to sell all the useless stuff
I actually have thought of that.... I reckon you could sell to parts of WA for a profit.

Especially on things like the Turbo ovens and the 29 buck DVD players with DIVX, Water pumps etc.

Old Jul 4th 2010, 4:57 am
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
I actually have thought of that.... I reckon you could sell to parts of WA for a profit.

Especially on things like the Turbo ovens and the 29 buck DVD players with DIVX, Water pumps etc.

Oh I missed the DVD player sale.