What annoys you???

Old Nov 17th 2007, 10:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: What annoys you???

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au

What are you saying?

Jeff
Old Nov 17th 2007, 11:34 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brissydeb
What are you saying?

Jeff
you mentioned SPANISH REFS !
Old Nov 17th 2007, 11:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

you mentioned SPANISH REFS !
Yes, well done that is correct.

Jeff
Old Nov 17th 2007, 11:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

pmsl.. < aint got speakers on this lappy of debs, but remember the music to the video !!!

Did you get Firewall sorted for pc?
Still using zone alarm at the minute mate .To be honest i've used it for years and had no bother (sorry its dramas over here ) so might just upgrade with them
Old Nov 18th 2007, 2:07 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Still using zone alarm at the minute mate .To be honest i've used it for years and had no bother (sorry its dramas over here ) so might just upgrade with them
yer , ive had all the pay as you go ones, n to be fair, we are behind a router, aswell.. so kinda bit safer.. if you can be
Old Nov 20th 2007, 12:55 am
Enjoying the good life!

SarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fly Away
School can be so crap. I was written off as lazy at 7 and ended up missing years of school only to be diagnosed much later as dyslexic. Ironically, despite this and despite missing years of school, I got 10 O levels and a scholarship to a posh college. I am now far more highly qualified than those stupid teachers who wrote me off.

So, I'd say your teachers were idiots! They obviously didn't recognise your talents. Don't you dare stop writing!
I had a simular storey....have been deaf in both ears since a young child and have to put up with tinnitus too (ringing in your ears) I just couldnt hear at school and just used to sit there and switch off. Funnily enough the subject I did really well in at school was French...onlt because the teacher used to over pronounciate words and I could hear/understand! Wasnt till I reached adulthood that it became apparent...now wear digital hearing aids and I have a new lease of life. Also carved out a decent life for myself...including coming to Oz and I am proud of that...could have ended up on the scrapheap
Old Nov 20th 2007, 2:27 am
Just Joined

kathndaz is an unknown quantity at this point

I am glad they invented a good aid for you

kath x
Old Nov 20th 2007, 8:47 am
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of

Being told what do do

:curse:
Old Nov 20th 2007, 8:48 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Funkey Monkey
Being told what do do

:curse:
Worse, being told to do something that you have already done :curse:
Old Nov 20th 2007, 8:50 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

having to repeat myself because the twit wasn't listening
Old Nov 20th 2007, 8:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Young girls babbling and saying ''Like'' and "So" all the time.

It must be a Gen Y thing cos even when I was a teen in the 80s they weren't that bad.

I can just about live with "totally".
Old Nov 20th 2007, 8:57 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack

It must be a Gen Y thing cos even when I was a teen in the 80s they weren't that bad.

your like, soooo, totally right on that one.
Old Nov 20th 2007, 8:57 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack

In the 80s it was 'go' as in "So I go to her blah blah blah and she went...... and I go......."
Old Nov 20th 2007, 11:24 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Another one I am now officially really really annoyed by the sodding Subway ad with the plonker who won Biggest Loser grinning like a simpleton and asking for a bike :curse:
Old Nov 20th 2007, 11:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shortlets
I had a simular storey....have been deaf in both ears since a young child and have to put up with tinnitus too (ringing in your ears) I just couldnt hear at school and just used to sit there and switch off. Funnily enough the subject I did really well in at school was French...onlt because the teacher used to over pronounciate words and I could hear/understand! Wasnt till I reached adulthood that it became apparent...now wear digital hearing aids and I have a new lease of life. Also carved out a decent life for myself...including coming to Oz and I am proud of that...could have ended up on the scrapheap
How awful. How come they didn't spot this??? There is a child in my DD's class with a digital aid and she is doing really well. Technology is a boon to people like you and I isn't it? My handwriting is chronic, but here I am writing away, (thank the lord for spell check too). Here you are reading away without worring about your hearing.

I'm sure that if you can get through something like this, you actually tend to do better than average because everything else seems comparatively easy. Hope that you are enjoying your great life and those crap teachers are stuck in the UK. Haha!!