What annoys you???

Old Nov 15th 2007, 4:37 pm

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What annoys you???

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
People who are so ingrossed in their own world they don't listen and interrupt before you've finished a sentence:curse:

People who leave shopping trollies in areas where they will damage a car if left untended but they don't care, so long as it's not their car

Autocratic people who have no idea about democratic opinion and individuality. They think cos you don't shout and scream or play brown nose you must be soft in the head with nothing but shit for brains.

Over dramatic reaction, making a real drama out of a crisis

Women with high squeeky baby voices

Not knowing whether to sit on the bog or throw up in it due to a great boozy night the night before
Oooohhhh, can relate to that one! When I was in the army, () we had a bathroom where you could sit on the bog, pee in the bath (had to be hung like a donkey of course ) and pewk in the sink ..... ALL AT THE SAME TIME! How cool was that!? PMSL!
Old Nov 15th 2007, 4:39 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
Oooohhhh, can relate to that one! When I was in the army, () we had a bathroom where you could sit on the bog, pee in the bath (had to be hung like a donkey of course ) and pewk in the sink ..... ALL AT THE SAME TIME! How cool was that!? PMSL!
Your idea of cool is so so different to mine
Old Nov 15th 2007, 4:40 pm

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Your idea of cool is so so different to mine
MP, TRUST me, at 3 o clock in the morning after a heavy night - needing to 'grand slam'.......that IS cool!
Old Nov 15th 2007, 4:42 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

MP, TRUST me, at 3 o clock in the morning after a heavy night - needing to 'grand slam'.......that IS cool!
I could do all three sitting on my loo back in the UK. Unlike you though, I didn't need the bath as well
Old Nov 15th 2007, 5:49 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Here's what REALLY bloody annoys me...

People making assumptions.

FFS! Stop making ****ing assumptions and guessing. Don't guess at something and then email every ****ing person you know with your assumptions, which are, surreally, totally wrong, but of course, if you just thought of communicating and ACTUALLY ASKING me, I could put you right, but no, you've got to read into it without actually KNOWING or being sure.... You're just going on what you FEEL... And then you're misinforming everyone that you've had contact with ... ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

COMMUNICATE!

It's really simple. You just open your gob and ask a question. It's not difficult.
You might get 'Mind your own ****ing business' or you might get 'Doing fine' but don't guess. Try and be tactful and phrase it better than 'I'd like every detail of your personal life including all the things which are none of my business' ... and you might just get somewhere.

But when you've got those details, don't freaking send them to everyone you know.
There are boundaries and privacy and it's not every tom dick and freaking harry's business....

Sorry. Rant over.
Old Nov 15th 2007, 5:51 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom

FFS! Stop making ****ing assumptions and guessing. Don't guess at something and then email every ****ing person you know with your assumptions, which are, surreally, totally wrong, but of course, if you just thought of communicating and ACTUALLY ASKING me, I could put you right, but no, you've got to read into it without actually KNOWING or being sure.... You're just going on what you FEEL... And then you're misinforming everyone that you've had contact with ... ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

COMMUNICATE!

It's really simple. You just open your gob and ask a question. It's not difficult.
You might get 'Mind your own ****ing business' or you might get 'Doing fine' but don't guess. Try and be tactful and phrase it better than 'I'd like every detail of your personal life including all the things which are none of my business' ... and you might just get somewhere.

But when you've got those details, don't freaking send them to everyone you know.
There are boundaries and privacy and it's not every tom dick and freaking harry's business....

Sorry. Rant over.
anyone know a nurse?
Old Nov 15th 2007, 5:55 pm
Enjoying the good life!

SarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud of

The fact that I can't use my eftpos card to pay online. The fact that it has a daily limit of $1000. The fact that I had a daily limit of $1000 on my online banking to pay bills online. Regardless that it was 2 different accounts, $1000 limit. (had it increased to $10k now).

Yeah that really did us when we first moved over. We came with a suitcase each and sold all our worldly goods back in the Uk. Each time we went to buy furniture we couldnt go over our $1000 limit. WTF! How can you re-furnish a house with $1000! That drives me wild! we had hundreds of thousands of POUNDS sitting in the account at the time before we bought and we couldnt get our hands on it.:curse:
Old Nov 15th 2007, 5:56 pm
Account Closed

The OH is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry. Rant over.
trust is paramount, totally agree, now go and have one of these...

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...5&postcount=18

its crunchie day
Old Nov 15th 2007, 5:56 pm
Account Closed

The OH is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by soapy
anyone know a nurse?
what gender?
Old Nov 15th 2007, 6:01 pm

Originally Posted by The OH
trust is paramount, totally agree, now go and have one of these...

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...5&postcount=18

its crunchie day
Thanks mate. I'm just having a shower and changing my gear.

Apparently all my personal details of my current life are being emailed around the world so that people can 'pray for me'.

When I do sort out my situation, it won't be because I'm a tenacious person who's intelligent and who doesn't give up, it'll be because 'God' intervened.

FFS!
Old Nov 15th 2007, 6:02 pm

Originally Posted by The OH
what gender?
Either / or... Soapy's not fussy.
Old Nov 15th 2007, 6:05 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Either / or... Soapy's not fussy.
Old Nov 15th 2007, 6:46 pm
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

I need to join the army. If not for the toileting facilities, for the "donkey's"
Old Nov 15th 2007, 7:15 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

COMMUNICATE!

Sorry. Rant over.
She'll be going home soon hon. Never fear.
Old Nov 15th 2007, 11:02 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

COMMUNICATE!

Sorry. Rant over.

Who on earth did that to you?

Posting details of your private life? Ive had someone do that to me in the lounge once, in a bid to start trouble I shouldnt wonder.

As you say and like you, I was only too happy to put them straight, still I expect their versions suit them better.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.