What annoys you???

Old Nov 15th 2007, 11:16 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What annoys you???

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Who on earth did that to you?

Posting details of your private life? Ive had someone do that to me in the lounge once, in a bid to start trouble I shouldnt wonder.

As you say and like you, I was only too happy to put them straight, still I expect their versions suit them better.
My parents. That's why we live here and they live there.

Will answer your PM over the weekend my dear.

x
Old Nov 15th 2007, 11:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
My parents. That's why we live here and they live there.

Will answer your PM over the weekend my dear.

x
Keep your chin up. They will go home soon. Whatever the problem is, you will sort it out yourself. If there is a God is watching, s/he'll be bloody impressed and take notes!

I quite like the Hindu Female God with the 8 arms. Just what us women feel like all the time! Show your parents a picture. (Sorry would that cause WW3???!!)
Old Nov 16th 2007, 1:15 am
BE Enthusiast

mooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to all

The 'person' that sold us an unsafe car which has now been ordered off the road by the Department of Transport. (It's a 4x4 dealer on the Gold Coast in Southport and I will gladly post the details on here if one the mods can confirm it's allowed. If not anyone can PM me for details)

The fact that our first 4 weeks in the country went like a breeze lulling us into a false sense of security. In the last four weeks I have encountered the biggest load of incompetent beaurocratic bollocks known to man. Every person I have spoken to about anything remotely important ie paying me the right wage, getting legal advice about a dodgy car dealer etc says they want x amount of information so you send the info, wait a week and still nothing, call them to see what the hold up is and OH WHAT A SURPRISE they don't have a clue what you're talking about so you explain again, they request the same info, send it again, phone up to check they have it and yes, they do but now we'll need to assign it to Mr. Useless in the Department that won't exist after tomorow....phone again, wait again, phone again. yes we have the info but have passed it on to Ms Whatever in the Department of Couldn't give a toss so you phone and make a complaint to a manager and they say they'll chase it up and get back to you but they don't. BLA BLA BLA BLA F***ING BLA :curse::curse::curse:
Old Nov 16th 2007, 1:21 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

No you won't be able to post the details. I'd be interested to know though Hope it gets sorted. Go and sit on the beach and breath slowly. Life's good
Old Nov 16th 2007, 1:26 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
If there is a God is watching, s/he'll be bloody impressed and take notes!

God saw me getting changed this morning, he ran out of my bedroom shouting 'Oh myself, get me out of here'
Old Nov 16th 2007, 4:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

God saw me getting changed this morning, he ran out of my bedroom shouting 'Oh myself, get me out of here'
PMSL. Serves him right for being omnipresent!
Old Nov 16th 2007, 8:02 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

fpmsl.. thats clever love it
Old Nov 17th 2007, 3:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

What really annoys me is organisations / people who you are paying for a service and who you can't contact all week despite ringing and emailing repeatedly and then at 4.59pm on Friday they return your calls and say they can't do anything until Monday. And lo the whole process starts all over again........................................... :curse::curse:
Old Nov 17th 2007, 7:25 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL. Serves him right for being omnipresent!
Hes dead clever is God.

I do believe he will help me move to Perth next year providing I dont flash my body at him.

God sees everything.
Old Nov 17th 2007, 7:31 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mooncat
The 'person' that sold us an unsafe car which has now been ordered off the road by the Department of Transport. (It's a 4x4 dealer on the Gold Coast in Southport and I will gladly post the details on here if one the mods can confirm it's allowed. If not anyone can PM me for details)

The fact that our first 4 weeks in the country went like a breeze lulling us into a false sense of security. In the last four weeks I have encountered the biggest load of incompetent beaurocratic bollocks known to man. Every person I have spoken to about anything remotely important ie paying me the right wage, getting legal advice about a dodgy car dealer etc says they want x amount of information so you send the info, wait a week and still nothing, call them to see what the hold up is and OH WHAT A SURPRISE they don't have a clue what you're talking about so you explain again, they request the same info, send it again, phone up to check they have it and yes, they do but now we'll need to assign it to Mr. Useless in the Department that won't exist after tomorow....phone again, wait again, phone again. yes we have the info but have passed it on to Ms Whatever in the Department of Couldn't give a toss so you phone and make a complaint to a manager and they say they'll chase it up and get back to you but they don't. BLA BLA BLA BLA F***ING BLA :curse::curse::curse:
Class, LOVE IT ! lol.. not your misfortune but your story
Old Nov 17th 2007, 7:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hes dead clever is God.

I do believe he will help me move to Perth next year providing I dont flash my body at him.

God sees everything.
So you will have to wear big girl knickers from now on then. LOL.
Old Nov 17th 2007, 7:56 am

So you will have to wear big girl knickers from now on then. LOL.
I refuse to wear such panties
That reach above my head
With a gusset you could surf on
That I could lay upon my bed

Panties are quite important
G strings or boy shorts
But leave the big girl panties out
They are ones I've never bought

My Mum said bums need covering
With panties large and wide
Sensible cotton gussets
That sit between your thighs

I shall start a panty protest
I won't expect much thanks
Thongs, shorts or bikinis please
Stay away from big girl pants

A large expanse of gusset
Ain't a pretty site
Although they have their uses
If your bum is full of shite

Pants all shapes and sizes
M&S do sell them all
To cover up your ladylumps
And have a panty ball.

You can tell Im alone and bored tonight.
Old Nov 17th 2007, 8:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I refuse to wear such panties
That reach above my head
With a gusset you could surf on
That I could lay upon my bed

Panties are quite important
G strings or boy shorts
But leave the big girl panties out
They are ones I've never bought

My Mum said bums need covering
With panties large and wide
Sensible cotton gussets
That sit between your thighs

I shall start a panty protest
I won't expect much thanks
Thongs, shorts or bikinis please
Stay away from big girl pants

A large expanse of gusset
Ain't a pretty site
Although they have their uses
If your bum is full of shite

Pants all shapes and sizes
M&S do sell them all
To cover up your ladylumps
And have a panty ball.

You can tell Im alone and bored tonight.
Excellent!

How do you think them up so quickly?

Can't imagine that you're a big pants girl!
Old Nov 17th 2007, 8:10 am

Excellent!

How do you think them up so quickly?

Can't imagine that you're a big pants girl!
Im not an academic and struggled through school, so being creative was the only way I could get by.

You would have thought I would have grown out of it
Old Nov 17th 2007, 8:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Im not an academic and struggled through school, so being creative was the only way I could get by.

You would have thought I would have grown out of it
School can be so crap. I was written off as lazy at 7 and ended up missing years of school only to be diagnosed much later as dyslexic. Ironically, despite this and despite missing years of school, I got 10 O levels and a scholarship to a posh college. I am now far more highly qualified than those stupid teachers who wrote me off.

So, I'd say your teachers were idiots! They obviously didn't recognise your talents. Don't you dare stop writing!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.