Old Feb 28th 2007, 7:59 pm

RooksieJ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Well that went well....

Originally Posted by fraser
Does that mean you're going to start being nice to Jed
dont be silly why start now after all these years
Old Feb 28th 2007, 8:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

Good luck with the move back and I hope it goes OK.

We have had trouble with our families since we told them we were going. Mine have been pretty great but Paul's are a complete and utter nightmare and make us feel so guilty. Its really hard dealing with them and as its gets closer to leaving I'm sure it is just going to get harder and harder.
Old Mar 1st 2007, 11:17 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

yea cool are you working yet,soz i havent kept up to date lately been rather busy
Good thanks, you?
Old Mar 1st 2007, 11:19 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

well good luck on the house front,you still got my mobile number?keep me posted,im sure we ll see you when you get here

tracey

Originally Posted by RooksieJ
soon as the house sells mate i think it will still be queensland because Jed has got licence n stuff but not sure whether SC, GC or brisbane
Old Mar 1st 2007, 11:39 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scissors
yea cool are you working yet,soz i havent kept up to date lately been rather busy
The odd day here and there, unloading containers and the like.
Old Mar 1st 2007, 12:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

hows it all going for you,are you liking where your living better,meeting plenty of new people?
The odd day here and there, unloading containers and the like.
Old Mar 1st 2007, 1:20 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

We're going to put the house on the market soon and see if we get offered enough to move.

We know a few people, still don't really have a social life though.
Old Mar 1st 2007, 2:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

sorry to hear that fraser,why are you moving?have i missed summat it is a while since ive been on here

We're going to put the house on the market soon and see if we get offered enough to move.

We know a few people, still don't really have a social life though.
Old Mar 1st 2007, 5:33 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry to hear that fraser,why are you moving?have i missed summat it is a while since ive been on here
His marbles keep rolling off the flat surfaces.
Old Mar 1st 2007, 5:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

PMSL
Old Mar 1st 2007, 6:19 pm

Just fancy the other side of town. We'll have to see how much the house is worth. We've had it valued 3 times but the only value is what someone will be prepared to pay.