Reload this Page >

Well that went well....

Wikiposts

Well that went well....

Old Feb 25th 2007, 3:11 am

RooksieJ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Well that went well....

Not!!!

Just had to tell my parents FOR THE SECOND TIME that we are emigrating to Australia.

How sh** do i feel now
Old Feb 25th 2007, 3:12 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Well that went well....

Originally Posted by RooksieJ
Not!!!
what??????
is this the new word game!!!
Old Feb 25th 2007, 3:13 am

Originally Posted by thewoodz
what??????
is this the new word game!!!
sorry - just been back to edit. had a few too many
Old Feb 25th 2007, 3:17 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Did they not know you were going back once you got sorted? Or did you not know yorself?

Sorry, confused myself now, as I've had a few
Old Feb 25th 2007, 3:17 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

yea i'm sat here with a bottle aswell

it sucks when you tell them doesn't it and your case they must wonder what u are on

my um keeps finding every oppertunity to have a snipe....i'm not getting any younger/long flight/your my eldest daughter/what about work(i work with her)...did u know its hot/there's snakes/spiders.....kids will be bullied at school

etc etc etc
Old Feb 25th 2007, 3:18 am

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Did they not know you were going back once you got sorted? Or did you not know yorself?

Sorry, confused myself, as I've had a few
didnt know myself mate and like you im plastered!!
Old Feb 25th 2007, 3:20 am

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

didnt know myself mate and like you im plastered!!
Hic!
Old Feb 25th 2007, 3:20 am

yea i'm sat here with a bottle aswell

it sucks when you tell them doesn't it and your case they must wonder what u are on

my um keeps finding every oppertunity to have a snipe....i'm not getting any younger/long flight/your my eldest daughter/what about work(i work with her)...did u know its hot/there's snakes/spiders.....kids will be bullied at school

etc etc etc

ahhh yes the grandchildren they make the best weapons dont they

you know what a poster on here a few days ago said to me that she considered her family to be the ones living under her roof. i have so taken that on board and from now on im doing whats right for the people who live under the same roof as me.
Old Feb 25th 2007, 3:21 am

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Hic!
i cant wait to see what the dinner turns out like
Old Feb 25th 2007, 3:23 am
on the Goldie

ahhh yes the grandchildren they make the best weapons dont they

you know what a poster on here a few days ago said to me that she considered her family to be the ones living under her roof. i have so taken that on board and from now on im doing whats right for the people who live under the same roof as me.
yep thats MrW's thought exactly. we only have one life and its up to us to make our own choices not our parents - my mum lost that privilage when i moved out. (still make u feel guilty tho')
Old Feb 25th 2007, 3:28 am

yep thats MrW's thought exactly. we only have one life and its up to us to make our own choices not our parents - my mum lost that privilage when i moved out. (still make u feel guilty tho')
my mother has made us feel like we are the leading roles in Natural Born Killers !!
Old Feb 25th 2007, 3:45 am

i cant wait to see what the dinner turns out like
Dinner at 1.20 in the morning, lol
Old Feb 25th 2007, 4:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Not!!!

Just had to tell my parents FOR THE SECOND TIME that we are emigrating to Australia.

How sh** do i feel now
Oh god I sympathise, it's bad enough the first time eh? bet you were dreading it they'll come round eventually, won't they?
Old Feb 25th 2007, 4:31 am

Originally Posted by curly
Oh god I sympathise, it's bad enough the first time eh? bet you were dreading it they'll come round eventually, won't they?
i had to down 3 bottles of wine before they came round so not only do they think im a bad mother for taking girls to australia YET AGAIN, they also think im a wino
Old Feb 25th 2007, 4:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

i had to down 3 bottles of wine before they came round so not only do they think im a bad mother for taking girls to australia YET AGAIN, they also think im a wino
did they think they were just coming to lunch? or do you think they suspected something?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.