We had snow today

Old Mar 24th 2008, 7:07 pm
Account Closed

JenJen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: We had snow today

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Well, it is a wierd and wonderful World, today we sat on the beach in Pembroke eating icecream. About 10 degrees and sunny. In our coats of course, but bloomin strange when it snowed yesterday.....
Today started off all white - literally
Didn't look good at 6:45 when I left for work but by about 9 it'd pretty much cleared with the sun.
It got to about 11:45 and then another lot of snow came and just about laid on the ground, then the sun came out and melted it away, when it had all gone it snowed again same as last time then again the sun came out it stopped and got melted away, did that about another 3 times and then I gave up looking and hid in the study, apparently there's big flakes coming down now, or so the kids are telling me.

I don't want to know, i'm sitting next to the radiator and i'm going to shut my eyes in a minute and i'll be in Oz, the caribbean or Maldvies or somewhere else thats hot, trouble is i'll wake up and have to go to work tomorrow and by the looks of it it'll be all white again

Jen
Old Mar 24th 2008, 7:28 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We had snow today

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Well, it is a wierd and wonderful World, today we sat on the beach in Pembroke eating icecream. About 10 degrees and sunny. In our coats of course, but bloomin strange when it snowed yesterday.....
Ice Creams !

fekin cold out now tho , need my long johns ready for tomorrow