We had snow today

Old Mar 22nd 2008, 10:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light
Default We had snow today

We had snow today....just a few flurries.

Luckily it was too wet to settle.

Last night at about 5 it hammered with Hail stones...OMG the floor was white.
It was mad.

My dad lives in Scotland and he reckons they are gonna get it bad cos the ground is dry for a start. Glad im not there, i detest the snow.

Nickie
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 10:56 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: We had snow today

I love the snow, It's what makes the OH finish his paperwork - which he did!!!

he hates the snow and one of the reasons why he wants to move, today was a blessing in disguise for me.
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 10:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
I love the snow, It's what makes the OH finish his paperwork - which he did!!!
Spose it stops you going out and doing other things..my house is spotless when it snows.
not that its that much of a pig heap when it doesnt.
Nickie
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 11:00 am

Originally Posted by Nickie And Kev
Spose it stops you going out and doing other things..my house is spotless when it snows.
not that its that much of a pig heap when it doesnt.
Nickie
i dont bother if the kids are going to be in all day. it's just pointless and in a worse state than before i cleaned it.

OH had to go to work today so he is going to be in a foul mood when he gets in as he is out in the middle of no-where, no doors, no windows and no heating on the place he is working on.
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 11:03 am
BE Forum Addict

jerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Nickie And Kev
We had snow today....just a few flurries.

Luckily it was too wet to settle.

Last night at about 5 it hammered with Hail stones...OMG the floor was white.
It was mad.

My dad lives in Scotland and he reckons they are gonna get it bad cos the ground is dry for a start. Glad im not there, i detest the snow.

Nickie
We had it here yesterday morning...it was like a blizzard as it was so windy!!, luckily it didn't stick ...killjoy I know but it's March and I want Spring not Winter
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 11:03 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

My daughter lives near Cambridge and will be thrilled if it snowed, does anyone know if it reached that part of the world?
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 11:06 am

Originally Posted by somme
My daughter lives near Cambridge and will be thrilled if it snowed, does anyone know if it reached that part of the world?
i doubt it!

i grew up near there and it was rare that snow settled long enough. although i do remember it happening once and my brother trying to be clever thought the ice in the ditch was strong enough to hold his weight. It wasnt. I was laughing so hard i nearly missed the bus to school. running and laughing at the same time is not an easy feat.
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 11:54 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by somme
Was just on the phone to a florists in Nailsworth in Gloucestershire and it was snowing there - so I suspect they probably did get a bit of the white stuff in Cambridge...
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 11:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
i dont bother if the kids are going to be in all day. it's just pointless and in a worse state than before i cleaned it.

OH had to go to work today so he is going to be in a foul mood when he gets in as he is out in the middle of no-where, no doors, no windows and no heating on the place he is working on.
I know what you mean about not bothering when the kids are home...its like that saying

'cleaning the house while the children are young is like shovelling snow while its still snowing'

Jess and Rach tidied it spotless yesterday and today Harv has made a mess and they are moaning. go figure.

Kevs doing some work in the garage and it is bloody cold......i want some sunshine.

Nickie
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 12:04 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

snowed here , so i would say Cambridge had some but it wouldn't have been much .

nothing to shout about here
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 12:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

No snow in my part Esses, which I am really happy about cos I hate driving in snow but I now have a very unhappy 5 year old who keeps looking out the window every 10 minutes looking for it
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 12:17 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I remember being in a caravan at Easter on the Isle of Wight when I was about 8 and we woke up in the morning to find three foot of snow everywhere. The first and last time we stayed in a caravan. Later that morning we moved to a hotel

We're coming to Herts in July. Better not snow then
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 12:37 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: We had snow today

No snow in Walsall, but when we arrived in Sutton Coldfield it was bucketing down!

It just goes to show, the posh suburbs get posh weather. All we got in Walsall was rain.
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 12:49 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

we have just had rain no snow or hail and now its just very cold and windy
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 12:51 pm
If all else fails...smile

smiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond repute

just left the supermarket and it was snowing - very wet but you could tell it was snow!

When I left home my car temp was flashing at 3 then leaving supermarket had gone up to 6!!!

Ems x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.