We had snow today

Old Mar 22nd 2008, 7:30 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We had snow today

Originally Posted by sallyclaire

Yes, we could trade & meet in the middle & all be happy!

K is that you in your avatar? You look different!
Yes it's me. It was only taken a few weeks ago so I shouldn't look that different (except my hair is curly). Oh and i'm not black and white in real life
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 7:48 pm
Cad and bounder

perksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond repute

Been snowing on and off all day in nottinghamshire...its snowing again now and theres weather warnings out for tonight for lots more
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 8:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

flossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of light

apparently-the last time it snowed at easter time was April1-3 in 1983!!!! I was 11 then-dont remember it......I hate feeling cold!!! I turn up the heating-my OH then turns it down-and that how we go on all winter. When we get to Aus-I'm gonna get my own back by turning down the air con!!!!!!

Cheryl
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 10:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
I love the snow, It's what makes the OH finish his paperwork - which he did!!!

he hates the snow and one of the reasons why he wants to move, today was a blessing in disguise for me.
WOOHOO!!! Is that his Skills assessment???

Originally Posted by Kapri
Yes it's me. It was only taken a few weeks ago so I shouldn't look that different (except my hair is curly). Oh and i'm not black and white in real life
PMSL. You look lovely...

Originally Posted by flossie22
apparently-the last time it snowed at easter time was April1-3 in 1983!!!! I was 11 then-dont remember it......I hate feeling cold!!! I turn up the heating-my OH then turns it down-and that how we go on all winter. When we get to Aus-I'm gonna get my own back by turning down the air con!!!!!!

Cheryl
I am old enough to remember that - living in Dudley, where Mands is from, and the snow was so deep, there were channels cut down the pavements to walk along...
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 11:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Kapri
It doesn't snow here on the coast.
It's been very sunny today but OMG the wind is bitter
It snowed in Bournemouth today about 6 times,once was a bit of a white out;and unfortunately I was outside working in it. Very windy to so wind chill felt like -10.

Johnnyyt
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 11:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

sunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I remember being in a caravan at Easter on the Isle of Wight when I was about 8 and we woke up in the morning to find three foot of snow everywhere. The first and last time we stayed in a caravan. Later that morning we moved to a hotel

We're coming to Herts in July. Better not snow then
Must've been the same year that I was about 10 and we were in a caravan in the New Forest at Easter and woke up to loads of the white stuff. Us kids wanted to go home but mum insisted on going to buy a heater. Crap weekened if I remember rightly, enough to put you off board games for life
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 5:47 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

we've got loads of the stuff.

was going to do an easter egg hunt for the kids in the garden, dont think i will now as it will be too easy! think we will be building snow men instead.
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 5:53 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I remember being in a caravan at Easter on the Isle of Wight when I was about 8 and we woke up in the morning to find three foot of snow everywhere. The first and last time we stayed in a caravan. Later that morning we moved to a hotel

We're coming to Herts in July. Better not snow then
I remember being in a caravan in Scarborough one Easter. Snow was forecast for the day we were planning on leaving so we got up early and set off. It started coming down pretty hard and settled, so we stayed in the tyre tracks of a truck as far as we could. Then he turned off and were were out in front on our own. About 100 yards after he had pulled off, we ended up spinning car and caravan We blocked the whole road up and all the selfish lazy ****ing drivers watched as we struggled to get car and caravan back on the road in the blizzard. Then to top it off, a copper who had watched it all came to 'see if we're allright' just as we're about to get going again. Thanks tosser. We sold the caravan shortly after that

Anyhoo, last night I was watching the English footy and in Middlesbrough it was chucking down a blizzard - hail and snow!
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 7:30 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
we've got loads of the stuff.

was going to do an easter egg hunt for the kids in the garden, dont think i will now as it will be too easy! think we will be building snow men instead.
morning ss , we have loads here too , much excitment

told them to make the most of it .......
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 9:12 am
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

We've had 5 inches!!
Easter egg hunt inside....
J x
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 9:34 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by flossie22

Cheryl
In the North-East is definitely snowed at Easter in either '98 or '99 (can't remember which). See my sorry tale above
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 10:26 am
Account Closed

JenJen is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wmoore
In the North-East is definitely snowed at Easter in either '98 or '99 (can't remember which). See my sorry tale above
Much to my disgust its snowing here too , the kids are excited though and hoping to go out after lunch and play in it, there's not really enough on the ground right now but it's getting there.

There was snow yesterday but only the odd flurry, which is all we had last year..... maybe if we get loads of snow NOW we might get a decent summer this year ?

Jen
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 10:32 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

melting here now , quite warm out .
Attached Thumbnails We had snow today-cimg2239.jpg  
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 11:31 am
BE Forum Addict

johnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Icarus
melting here now , quite warm out .
Love the snowman

It would be nice for a change to get some snow on the south coast, my little boy has never seen snow that has settled enough to play in and make a snowman.

Johnnyyt
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 11:32 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

still snowing here

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.