Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

we are bricking it.....

we are bricking it.....

Old Apr 21st 2008, 3:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

gerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to all
Default we are bricking it.....

Our house goes to auction tomorrow and tbh i am scared both ways ie if it sells then thats it we are comeing (which we are anyway) but then its a dead cert and no more talking about it!!

and on the other hand what if it doesnt sell we are gonna be really gutted one for pulling out the auciton money and two for getting our hopes up that it will; sell......

surely there cant just me/us in this predicament??
Old Apr 21st 2008, 3:45 pm
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all
Default Re: we are bricking it.....

Originally Posted by gerry
Our house goes to auction tomorrow and tbh i am scared both ways ie if it sells then thats it we are comeing (which we are anyway) but then its a dead cert and no more talking about it!!

and on the other hand what if it doesnt sell we are gonna be really gutted one for pulling out the auciton money and two for getting our hopes up that it will; sell......

good luck with the auction

angiek
Old Apr 21st 2008, 3:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

gerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to all

cheers
Old Apr 21st 2008, 4:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Have sent you some K.
Hope it goes well tomorrow!
Old Apr 21st 2008, 4:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

thanks
Old Apr 21st 2008, 4:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

annkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud of

Hiya gerry, i live in arbroath and we leave 4 weeks tomorrow, ours has been on for 8 weeks and we have now put it to a fixed price, but still nothing. We have had 4 viewings and 2 offers well under the market value, which we refused. We are however morgage free so are now thinking of renting it out. But we would still rather sell it. The EA's are crap here. I have managed to sell my business myself and thought about doing that with the house. I think i couldnt do any worse than the EA'S thats for sure. anyway goodluck for tomorrow i hope it goes well for you.

annkc
Old Apr 21st 2008, 4:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

yeah and good luck to you guys too

its ok when your morgage free!!
Old Apr 21st 2008, 5:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

Sorry, I may have missed something, I thought you'd sold to one of these agents? Or was/is that a back up plan??
Have sent K, and wish you well anyway.
Old Apr 21st 2008, 5:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

it was kinda sold coz i signed and accpeted there offer!!

but part of that offer is subject to research

and they found it to be going to auction and then offered me silly money so i just put phone down on em!!
Old Apr 21st 2008, 5:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

it was kinda sold coz i signed and accpeted there offer!!

but part of that offer is subject to research

and they found it to be going to auction and then offered me silly money so i just put phone down on em!!
Sounds shitty....good luck for tomoz then, but if you don't sell, could you try a different company???
Old Apr 21st 2008, 5:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

dunno what we are gonna do tbh???!!!!
Old Apr 21st 2008, 5:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

dunno what we are gonna do tbh???!!!!
I would go for trying another company, we looked into it, and there are a fair few now a days. You've got nothing to lose if you don't sell. The only thing is, the one we where looking at wanted to give us 10% less than valuation....crafty arseholes!
Old Apr 21st 2008, 6:01 pm
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck for tomorrow, fingers crossed it has a bidding war going
Old Apr 21st 2008, 6:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

yeah i hope so!!!
Old Apr 21st 2008, 7:17 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Got everything crossed for tomorrow.

Karma on its way

Joex

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.