Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Wassup? Why no Celtic threads today?

Wassup? Why no Celtic threads today?

Old Aug 19th 2009, 2:52 am
BE Enthusiast

LoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of light
Default Wassup? Why no Celtic threads today?

Just as the title says?
Old Aug 19th 2009, 2:55 am
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wassup? Why no Celtic threads today?

Originally Posted by LoneRanger View Post
Just as the title says?
Am reporting you tae the mods fur stirring up the natives ya hun bassa
Old Aug 19th 2009, 2:59 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Just as the title says?
Old Aug 19th 2009, 8:37 am
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light

Just as the title says?
Are you in OZ yet LR?
Old Aug 19th 2009, 8:45 am
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light

On a slightly different note, just bought a load of new y-fronts cos I just know I'm gonnae pish masel laughing at the exploits of rangers in the champions league
Old Aug 19th 2009, 9:37 am
BE Enthusiast

LoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by NELBHOY View Post
Are you in OZ yet LR?
Yes buddy, been here a month now, everything going well and living in Bridgeman Downs, our container is due on 27th August so we're rattlin aroon in a big hoose and everything is echoing!
Old Aug 19th 2009, 9:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by NELBHOY View Post
On a slightly different note, just bought a load of new y-fronts cos I just know I'm gonnae pish masel laughing at the exploits of rangers in the champions league
Yes pishin yersel laughing disny get you back into it (you were never in it anyway), and yes we might get the odd defeat, however, we will also get a few wins as we usually do in Europe, last season excluding (we know how to win away from home) but its more about the money since we're skint and you lot will also be feeling the pinch as a consequence of no CL football!
Old Aug 19th 2009, 10:18 am
Random Member

Peepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to behold

Just as the title says?
I love the Celtic threads. Can't understand what everyone's saying mind but who cares
Old Aug 19th 2009, 10:23 am
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by scottishcelts View Post
oooh love the avatar
Old Aug 19th 2009, 10:46 am

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Peepster View Post
I love the Celtic threads. Can't understand what everyone's saying mind but who cares
Peeps - where ya bin?
Old Aug 19th 2009, 10:47 am

Originally Posted by Baby75 View Post
oooh love the avatar
You like???

Got some professional shots done a coupla years ago
Old Aug 19th 2009, 10:54 am
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

You like???

Got some professional shots done a coupla years ago

I like LOL can I have one, Oh to look like that PML
Old Aug 19th 2009, 10:56 am

Originally Posted by Baby75 View Post
I like LOL can I have one, Oh to look like that PML
Old Aug 19th 2009, 11:03 am
Random Member

Peepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to behold

Peeps - where ya bin?
It's been a living nightmare SC. Innocently holidaying in Cairns when accosted by a Marge Simpson lookalikey who wrestled me into a sex dungeon under her house, held me captive for weeks and forced me to watch her perform unspeakable acts on some bloke called Deancm!!!
Old Aug 19th 2009, 11:06 am

Originally Posted by Peepster View Post
It's been a living nightmare SC. Innocently holidaying in Cairns when accosted by a Marge Simpson lookalikey who wrestled me into a sex dungeon under her house, held me captive for weeks and forced me to watch her perform unspeakable acts on some bloke called Deancm!!!
omg - she never mentioned it P i've been wondering what happened to Dean too.

So, what state is he in? Is it bad? Poor Dean - did you hear him scream each night?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.