Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Wassup? Why no Celtic threads today?

Wassup? Why no Celtic threads today?

Old Aug 20th 2009, 1:55 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wassup? Why no Celtic threads today?

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Aye right and im 6 foot two
What?
Old Aug 20th 2009, 2:14 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Aye right and im 6 foot two
20 years maybe
Old Aug 20th 2009, 2:15 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy©
20 years maybe
I'll still have me hair,coke drinking jessy
Old Aug 20th 2009, 4:45 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

I'll still have me hair,coke drinking jessy
DONT TALK PISH you dont even have hairs on yir bawz yet
Old Aug 20th 2009, 11:02 am
BE Enthusiast

LoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of light

On a 'LIGHTER' note, I see you managed to maintain the old Porkheid custom of missile throwing in the form of a water bottle at Arshavin the other night! Not long now until Paradive gets closed down or so you would think?

Player safety once again 'Greatest Fans in the World' style!
Old Aug 20th 2009, 7:36 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by LoneRanger
On a 'LIGHTER' note, I see you managed to maintain the old Porkheid custom of missile throwing in the form of a water bottle at Arshavin the other night! Not long now until Paradive gets closed down or so you would think?

Player safety once again 'Greatest Fans in the World' style!
the ref needed a drink
Old Aug 20th 2009, 7:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light

We did the same Nel, but took a lower offer just to GTF over here, you have to weigh up what staying longer would cost as opposed to dropping your asking price and for us it was a killer to lose the £s but now that we are here you kinda forget about it a bit, but hey cheers for reminding me!

Hope you get joy with your house sale and get yer butt over here even if it means another fae the darkside arrives! Seriously, you'll know what's best for you and at the end of the day everyone else's opinion and advice good or bad disny matter, you'll know the score!

Lone Ranger
Problem is LR, we signed missives for house & paid top dollar for it over 2yrs ago, but the builders took ages so we only moved in last October (it's a new build). They are now selling the same houses way cheaper just to get rid of 'em
Did try to pull out when we decided about OZ but they were having none of it. It's Persimmon by the way. ****ers
Old Aug 20th 2009, 7:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light

The Pig n Whistle on saturday night was like an 'auld day oot at Ibrox' where we could sing our battle hymns without fear of retribution and hey why shouldn't we and the same goes for you lot as well!

Cos it's all a load of pish LR, that's why
Old Aug 20th 2009, 10:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

LoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by NELBHOY
Problem is LR, we signed missives for house & paid top dollar for it over 2yrs ago, but the builders took ages so we only moved in last October (it's a new build). They are now selling the same houses way cheaper just to get rid of 'em
Did try to pull out when we decided about OZ but they were having none of it. It's Persimmon by the way. ****ers
A couple where we used to live put a deposit down on a Persimmon but couldn't sell their own, tried to get out of it and Persimmon were having none of it, cost them about £12k in the end to get out of it! They are all the same when it comes to buying / selling houses. Whereabouts are you?

My brother is a mortgage broker and he told me that all the surveyors have been instructed by the banks to value houses at what it would sell for as a repossession, hence the couple who bought ours and were prepared to pay the asking price subject to survey won a watch as the surveyor valued ours £10k lighter than the fixed price! We were absolutely raging and from previous experience (I used to buy and sell flats) there are brown envelopes changing hands under tables via brokers, surveyors, estate agents etc, skullduggery all over the property market!

'One man's home is another man's castle' as they say. Hope you get sorted out mate !
Old Aug 21st 2009, 1:40 am

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

A couple where we used to live put a deposit down on a Persimmon but couldn't sell their own, tried to get out of it and Persimmon were having none of it, cost them about £12k in the end to get out of it! They are all the same when it comes to buying / selling houses. Whereabouts are you?

My brother is a mortgage broker and he told me that all the surveyors have been instructed by the banks to value houses at what it would sell for as a repossession, hence the couple who bought ours and were prepared to pay the asking price subject to survey won a watch as the surveyor valued ours £10k lighter than the fixed price! We were absolutely raging and from previous experience (I used to buy and sell flats) there are brown envelopes changing hands under tables via brokers, surveyors, estate agents etc, skullduggery all over the property market!

'One man's home is another man's castle' as they say. Hope you get sorted out mate !

He's 'up the Gibby' LR
Old Aug 21st 2009, 5:09 am
Forum Regular

Mike 3G has a spectacular aura aboutMike 3G has a spectacular aura aboutMike 3G has a spectacular aura about

Being a Scotsman who doesn't follow either side of Scotlands shame I was gutted to see Selick get pumped.

Old Aug 21st 2009, 5:13 am

Originally Posted by Mike 3G
Being a Scotsman who doesn't follow either side of Scotlands shame I was gutted to see Selick get pumped.

- there's only wan side of Scotland's Shame - and we all know who they are.
Old Aug 21st 2009, 5:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Mike 3G

Good post fannybaws
Old Aug 21st 2009, 5:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Greenock LR. Don't listen to SC. Think she's pished again
Old Aug 21st 2009, 5:18 am
Forum Regular

Mike 3G has a spectacular aura aboutMike 3G has a spectacular aura aboutMike 3G has a spectacular aura about

PS When do the Union Jack clad buckfast guzzlers spring into Yooro action.......or are they banned after Manchester, nope thats right it woz chelsea hooligans what done it guv!

Saying that at least the blue side don't claim to be one of Europes biggest clubs unlike the Irish mob across the city!

Makes you proud to be Scottish doesn't it eh ah mean Irish er english well sectarian!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.