BE virtual bar

Old Jun 17th 2006, 11:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
Initially we are staying in Albury with rellies, then having a whiz around Melbourne and Philip Island. If we get the chance we will be visiting the Blue mountains. 2 weeks is just not long enough to visit all the places i want to go.
the longest me and hubby have had together without kids has been a weekend.
Mandy
Albury is that NSW?
You'll love the blue mountains i really want to take my two boys there it's beautiful.
do you know where you'll live once you get to oz?
Old Jun 17th 2006, 11:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasG
He needs educating
I think he's trying to run a clean bar
Old Jun 17th 2006, 11:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DebraH
Albury is that NSW?
You'll love the blue mountains i really want to take my two boys there it's beautiful.
do you know where you'll live once you get to oz?
Yeah Albury is on the border with Wodonga in VIC

Out of choice i would like Melbourne but will go where ever we are sent.
Wouldn't mind having a stint in various places then finally settling down in Mornington peninsular area.
Mandy
Old Jun 17th 2006, 11:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yeah Albury is on the border with Wodonga in VIC

Out of choice i would like Melbourne but will go where ever we are sent.
Wouldn't mind having a stint in various places then finally settling down in Mornington peninsular area.
Mandy
probably the best way to see the country then. my friends brother in law is out in mornington, they went last nov. and seem to be enjoying themselves out there.
Old Jun 17th 2006, 11:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

probably the best way to see the country then. my friends brother in law is out in mornington, they went last nov. and seem to be enjoying themselves out there.

Does seem to have a range of houses in my price range.
I'm just excited that I'm finally going to visit oz. In an ideal world i would love to get a camper van and tour all of the East coast.
Mandy
Old Jun 17th 2006, 11:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I think he's trying to run a clean bar

The amount of bottles that were left lying around from some other people it will need a good clean.
Mandy
Old Jun 18th 2006, 12:00 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey....you lot have started early!
Old Jun 18th 2006, 12:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Blimey....you lot have started early!

Im on orange honest
Mandy
Old Jun 18th 2006, 12:04 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Im on orange honest
Mandy
what with a dash of vodka for good measure?? lol

Did the barman ever come back to work or is it still self service!
Old Jun 18th 2006, 12:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

what with a dash of vodka for good measure?? lol

Did the barman ever come back to work or is it still self service!

Came in briefly when we were talking about a stripper.

must still be cleaning up the bar or re- stocking.
how was work?
Mandy
Old Jun 18th 2006, 12:09 am
Living the Dream!

how was work?
Mandy
it was a bit quieter in the area I was working mandy, but chaos on the rest of the unit. I'm back again tonight!

....then off til wednesday night

I popped into the bar late last night, but I think everyone had gone to bed!
Old Jun 18th 2006, 12:10 am
Living the Dream!

The barman really should do something about his dry roasted nuts and nobbys don't you think mand?
Old Jun 18th 2006, 12:11 am
BE Forum Addict

how was work?
Mandy
maybe the barman is practising his routine - maybe he's going to be the stripper
Old Jun 18th 2006, 12:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

it was a bit quieter in the area I was working mandy, but chaos on the rest of the unit. I'm back again tonight!

....then off til wednesday night

I popped into the bar late last night, but I think everyone had gone to bed!

i had a n early night got sore throat feel crap really but will survive. Just hope i dont lose my voice like i did last time i had a sore throat.

I prefer nights, felt less guilty about working when i knew hubby was looking after the kids.
Do you just do weekend nights?
Mandy
Old Jun 18th 2006, 12:13 am
Living the Dream!

maybe the barman is practising his routine - maybe he's going to be the stripper

pur-lease don't put me off my drink!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.