Wikiposts

BE virtual bar

Old Jun 13th 2006, 8:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Originally Posted by DebraH
my two did my crust earlier, they were fighting when they should have been geting ready for bed - OH still isn't home because of flight problems earlier. anyway the pair of them are tucked up now. phew now where's that baileys.

kids who would have them, cant believe the summer hols will be here soon :scared: god help us
Mandy
Old Jun 13th 2006, 8:52 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WendyC
Ah maybe

I have to say though that it keeps going down at around 9:30 in the morning and night. I'm quite fed up with it. If you ring they tell you to reboot, but it never works cos it's a "regional problem" that they don't pick up on for three hours.

I blame the teleport TV

Anyway, enough of being mad, I'll have another while I'm still here
dear?
Old Jun 13th 2006, 8:53 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
kids who would have them, cant believe the summer hols will be here soon :scared: god help us
Mandy
i know and to cap it all cos my two go to a private primary they finish a week earlier, and because we are going in september they will have about 9/10 weeks off god help me (get the vodka in now)
Old Jun 13th 2006, 8:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve`o
how many of the little ba**ards
i mean darlings have you got mandy

3 boys aged 4,6,8 a right handful hubby posted away from home usually gets home every fortnight for a weekend but since Sun i wont see him for a month. i will be bald by then :scared: .
Mandy
Old Jun 13th 2006, 8:54 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

dear?
where have you been hiding
Old Jun 13th 2006, 8:56 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

where have you been hiding
me or wends
Old Jun 13th 2006, 8:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

i know and to cap it all cos my two go to a private primary they finish a week earlier, and because we are going in september they will have about 9/10 weeks off god help me (get the vodka in now)

i think you need a double that is such a long time. My in laws have the kids for 2-3 weeks in the summer to give me a break , as usual my hubby never gets any time off. i long for the break.
Mandy
Old Jun 13th 2006, 9:00 am
BE Forum Addict

me or wends
you - i've been talking to wendy on australia forum
Old Jun 13th 2006, 9:02 am
Worongary

you - i've been talking to wendy on australia forum
went off looking for some pink floyd tracks for the uninitiated
Old Jun 13th 2006, 9:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
i think you need a double that is such a long time. My in laws have the kids for 2-3 weeks in the summer to give me a break , as usual my hubby never gets any time off. i long for the break.
Mandy
my in-laws aren't much help to be honest and they never have been but then again they are getting on a bit so I can let them off. the weeks will fly by as hopefully we'll spend time with my sisters/brothers and their children - might even get a trip into windsor!!! (seeing as it's so close).

the boys have been mentally writing lists of things that they want to do so what with clearing the house out and cleaning and days out fingers crossed the days will fly by
Old Jun 13th 2006, 9:12 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Back again - sorry, had to have a chat with OH. Serious discussion, so need a serious drink. Is bruce back yet ?
Old Jun 13th 2006, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ohippy
Back again - sorry, had to have a chat with OH. Serious discussion, so need a serious drink. Is bruce back yet ?
i think he's with the barman
Old Jun 13th 2006, 9:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

my in-laws aren't much help to be honest and they never have been but then again they are getting on a bit so I can let them off. the weeks will fly by as hopefully we'll spend time with my sisters/brothers and their children - might even get a trip into windsor!!! (seeing as it's so close).

the boys have been mentally writing lists of things that they want to do so what with clearing the house out and cleaning and days out fingers crossed the days will fly by

Good luck with it all. My dad was in the army and based at windsor from the house we saw Windsor castle . I was born at Hounslow , i dont remember much about living in windsor but my parents had loads of photos from that time.

i cant fault my in laws they help when ever they can. They live on the Isle of Arran in Scotland so arnt handy for day to day things but love having the boys. They are also coming down to look after the boys when we go to oz.
Old Jun 13th 2006, 9:14 am
Worongary

o god the secrets out
Old Jun 13th 2006, 9:15 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh er missus - do you think they'll mind being disturbed ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.