Wikiposts

BE virtual bar

Old Jun 17th 2006, 8:37 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Originally Posted by bradders
Did when I was younger but wasn't going to see them now.
Wouldn't be the same without Robbie.
Hmmm

Got anything planned for today?
Old Jun 17th 2006, 8:51 pm
Account Closed

I am now looking for some entertainment....any one volunteering?
Old Jun 17th 2006, 8:52 pm
Shopaholic

bradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to all

Originally Posted by CasG
Hmmm

Got anything planned for today?
OH has just gone swimming with Ella.
I'm taking both the girls to see their great grandad later.

Other than that not doing much, quite a chilled day.
Gonna make the most of it as we've got some really busy weekends coming up.
Old Jun 17th 2006, 8:54 pm
Account Closed

OH has just gone swimming with Ella.
I'm taking both the girls to see their great grandad later.

Other than that not doing much, quite a chilled day.
Gonna make the most of it as we've got some really busy weekends coming up.
Don't bame you...when do you back to work..or is that not happening?
Old Jun 17th 2006, 8:58 pm
Shopaholic

bradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to all

Don't bame you...when do you back to work..or is that not happening?
The 6 months is up at the beginning of Sept.
I'm def going to take some additional leave, which will be unpaid.
Was hoping to take the full 12 months and go back in March next year, but it depends on the pennies

I really don't want to go back at all though, and it also depends how our plans to emigrate go, if things look like they'll move quickly then it's likely I won't go back.
Old Jun 17th 2006, 9:01 pm
Account Closed

The 6 months is up at the beginning of Sept.
I'm def going to take some additional leave, which will be unpaid.
Was hoping to take the full 12 months and go back in March next year, but it depends on the pennies

I really don't want to go back at all though, and it also depends how our plans to emigrate go, if things look like they'll move quickly then it's likely I won't go back.
things shouldn't take that long...so hopefully you can enjoy your baby, and daughter until you come here
Old Jun 17th 2006, 9:06 pm
Shopaholic

things shouldn't take that long...so hopefully you can enjoy your baby, and daughter until you come here
Fingers crossed!

I think hubby is starting to realise what we're going to do.
For him it all seemed so black and white, I don't think he realised the full impact of leaving his family.
It's took me 18 months of researching, and going hot and cold about the whole thing but I now know in my heart I really want to give it a go.
Old Jun 17th 2006, 9:17 pm
Account Closed

Fingers crossed!

I think hubby is starting to realise what we're going to do.
For him it all seemed so black and white, I don't think he realised the full impact of leaving his family.
It's took me 18 months of researching, and going hot and cold about the whole thing but I now know in my heart I really want to give it a go.
There is so much here, and so many chances to better your quality of life...the pay might not be so good..I took a big drop in pay - but do more than I did in england for a long time...and somehow - (probably because you are not spending money on expensive things and holidays to compensate)...the money goes further.

I always say that I want to live my life with no regrets.
Old Jun 17th 2006, 9:54 pm
Shopaholic

There is so much here, and so many chances to better your quality of life...the pay might not be so good..I took a big drop in pay - but do more than I did in england for a long time...and somehow - (probably because you are not spending money on expensive things and holidays to compensate)...the money goes further.

I always say that I want to live my life with no regrets.
That's what I said, if we don't do it we'll regret it later!
Old Jun 17th 2006, 11:13 pm
Account Closed

Any entertainment in this place?
Old Jun 17th 2006, 11:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

What time is it over where you are?
Just gone 12 dinner time here.
Mandy
Old Jun 17th 2006, 11:18 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
What time is it over where you are?
Just gone 12 dinner time here.
Mandy
just gone 9.15pm Mandy

so time for some entertainment
Old Jun 17th 2006, 11:19 pm
Banned

Wife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond repute

Crack open the beer and lets talk.
Old Jun 17th 2006, 11:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

just gone 9.15pm Mandy

so time for some entertainment

what had you in mind, getting a stripper in.
Mandy
Old Jun 17th 2006, 11:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
what had you in mind, getting a stripper in.
Mandy
should be entertaining - where are all the men

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.