Wikiposts

BE virtual bar

Old Aug 23rd 2006, 5:27 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Originally Posted by CasG
That's a good idea...get double Pneumonia, and then smoke
Cough, cough COUGH.
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 5:29 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bordy
Cough, cough COUGH.
You got no sympathy ??!
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 5:33 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

You got no sympathy ??!
I'm married to a nurse & know how much sympathy you nurses give your spouses when ill. So NO
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 5:34 pm
Account Closed

I'm married to a nurse & know how much sympathy you nurses give your spouses when ill. So NO
Thats not very nice....I was in Casey Hospital too...you could have visited !!
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 5:35 pm
The Godfather

Thats not very nice....I was in Casey Hospital too...you could have visited !!
Why Casey ???

Why did they take you so far away?
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 5:38 pm
Account Closed

Why Casey ???

Why did they take you so far away?
I was working at Beaconsfield Primary school when I collapsed.....was there for 4 nights. Carl was driving backwards and forwards every day
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 5:40 pm
The Godfather

I was working at Beaconsfield Primary school when I collapsed.....was there for 4 nights. Carl was driving backwards and forwards every day
Didn't know.

Just down the road from young Badge to.
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 5:44 pm
Account Closed

Didn't know.

Just down the road from young Badge to.
He never visited either.

I'm back nursing btw.....knew wouldn't be able to keep away for ever
I was invited for an interview, but it was while I was in hospital...anyway, they left me a message to get back to them...so I did...had a very informal interview the other day...and was offered a job.
I start when I'm better....how good is that !
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 5:48 pm
The Godfather

He never visited either.

I'm back nursing btw.....knew wouldn't be able to keep away for ever
I was invited for an interview, but it was while I was in hospital...anyway, they left me a message to get back to them...so I did...had a very informal interview the other day...and was offered a job.
I start when I'm better....how good is that !
Back to same kind of nursing??

You know, looking after people like Soapy.
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 5:49 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

She's a psyche nurce not a sociopath one
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 5:51 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

No, got there...and she's gone off sick...apparently they had tried to call me...never heard the phone though
you were too busy chatting and getting your knickers on to hear the phone
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 5:52 pm
The Godfather

Originally Posted by fraser
She's a psyche nurce not a sociopath one
Is there a differance??
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 5:58 pm
Account Closed

Similar....in the Community.
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 5:58 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Ransi
you were too busy chatting and getting your knickers on to hear the phone
yes.

Old Aug 23rd 2006, 6:03 pm
The Godfather

yes.

What were you doing chatting with your knickers off in the first place ????

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.