Wikiposts

BE virtual bar

Old Aug 23rd 2006, 9:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Originally Posted by mick69
There all the same these fellas

I reckon so, its all an act i think so they can be real men

Well ladies im off to have a soak in the bath, so just help yourself
Mandy
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 9:45 am
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
Im going to Albury which borders NSW and VIC to visit family then having a week in Melbourne. My first trip with hubby since our honeymoon(16 years ago) to any where outside of the UK
Mandy
Fantastic hope you have a fab time. I'm sure you will are you taking the children? It sounds like my type of hol although at that time of the year its just great to leave the dark nights behind
A
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 9:46 am
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

I reckon so, its all an act i think so they can be real men

Well ladies im off to have a soak in the bath, so just help yourself
Mandy
Thanks Mandy will do
Andrea
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 9:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by acbh2
Fantastic hope you have a fab time. I'm sure you will are you taking the children? It sounds like my type of hol although at that time of the year its just great to leave the dark nights behind
A

Kids are staying at home with my in laws
Mandy
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 9:48 am
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Mandy
Off to bed too chuck. Hubbys switching all the lights off around me.
Have a great bank holiday weekend and chat later
Lynne x
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 9:48 am
Banned

Mandy
Wow great it will be a honeymoon
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 10:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by mick69
Off to bed too chuck. Hubbys switching all the lights off around me.
Have a great bank holiday weekend and chat later
Lynne x

Night Lynne, take care
Mandy
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 10:19 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Night Lynne, take care
Mandy
Evening mandy
are you behind the bar tonight?
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 10:21 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
Evening mandy
are you behind the bar tonight?
hmm doesnt seem to be anyone here - oh well will have to serve myself!!
now where are the glassess....

EDIT: oops can't spell - and i haven't even started drinking yet!
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 10:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

hmm doesnt seem to be anyone here - oh well will have to serve myself!!
now where are the glassess....

EDIT: oops can't spell - and i haven't even started drinking yet!

They are in the dish washer give me a min to get them done

How are you Adele?
Mandy
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 10:24 am
sneaking a peek ...

They are in the dish washer give me a min to get them done

How are you Adele?
Mandy
knackered - been painting eldest sons bedroom!
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 10:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

knackered - been painting eldest sons bedroom!

Well we are finally getting a plasterer in but have to wait til Nov . So guess we will be decorating before christmas.

Painting in neutral tones?
Mandy
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 10:30 am
sneaking a peek ...

Well we are finally getting a plasterer in but have to wait til Nov . So guess we will be decorating before christmas.

Painting in neutral tones?
Mandy
lol - of course - white actually!

planning on having most of the house done before christmas (was supposed to be all but we are a bit behind schedule )
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 10:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lol - of course - white actually!

planning on having most of the house done before christmas (was supposed to be all but we are a bit behind schedule )

Tell me about it, over the past couple of weeks we noticed how rubbish the walls are and it looks like the whole house needs to be done :scared: .
There are cracks everywhere and plaster has come away from some of the walls, the bloke that came round reckons it hasn't been done since the house was built in the 1950's

Are you putting it on the market in Jan?
We may be getting a posting before Easter so we hope to have it all done then and put it on the market then and move back into an army house
Mandy
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 10:40 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tell me about it, over the past couple of weeks we noticed how rubbish the walls are and it looks like the whole house needs to be done :scared: .
There are cracks everywhere and plaster has come away from some of the walls, the bloke that came round reckons it hasn't been done since the house was built in the 1950's

Are you putting it on the market in Jan?
We may be getting a posting before Easter so we hope to have it all done then and put it on the market then and move back into an army house
Mandy
We had absolutely loads of plastering to do to - so Graham has had loads of practice and is now an expert! (couldn't afford to get someone in to do it!)

We were hoping for on the market in Jan but it may be more like spring by the time we get sorted.
No major rush anyway at the mo - still waiting for skills assessment result so haven't even got to the visa part yet!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.