Wikiposts

BE virtual bar

Old Aug 23rd 2006, 4:22 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Originally Posted by ohippy
well I'm definitely challenged in the looks dept so will, no doubt, see loads of pics of me

You know that Sam (of Alan and Sam) is renting in Mandurah too ?
I seem to recall that - I know that there are a few heading down that way - so thats good - appears to be a few British expats
i'll send email toyou
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 4:26 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DebraH
I seem to recall that - I know that there are a few heading down that way - so thats good - appears to be a few British expats
i'll send email toyou
when will you be arriving ?

I'll make sure we make it down when you are both there and I can visit you (if you want me to that is )
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 4:28 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

when will you be arriving ?

I'll make sure we make it down when you are both there and I can visit you (if you want me to that is )
bloody hell of course I do
aren't you feeling a bit nervous - I am to be honest and had a few tears yesterday when I was on the phone to my best mate - lucky she didn't hear and it's her that I'm gonna miss more than anyone -as we have been friends since we were 5 - she won't come out to oz so we have to got make sure that we speak regulary on the phone
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 4:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

okay I'll send it - did you get the last lot of silly pictures

Got the wedding party but was unable to open the other one for some reason.

Got rid of the kids and my boys are having tea and asked for some fresh juice so best get to it
Catch ya later
Mandy
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 4:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
Got the wedding party but was unable to open the other one for some reason.

Got rid of the kids and my boys are having tea and asked for some fresh juice so best get to it
Catch ya later
Mandy
oh well it's a video clip thingy
i might have a go at putting it on here - but I'm dead thick at those type of things - well anything out of my comfort zone that is
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 4:38 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

bloody hell of course I do
aren't you feeling a bit nervous - I am to be honest and had a few tears yesterday when I was on the phone to my best mate - lucky she didn't hear and it's her that I'm gonna miss more than anyone -as we have been friends since we were 5 - she won't come out to oz so we have to got make sure that we speak regulary on the phone
Why won't she come out to Oz ?

I am a bit tearful but at stupid things. Only cried when I said goodbye to an old friend - same as you - but only cos she started it !!
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 4:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Why won't she come out to Oz ?

I am a bit tearful but at stupid things. Only cried when I said goodbye to an old friend - same as you - but only cos she started it !!
she says that she won't be able to stand the flight, she can only just about manage 2-3 hours to spain. Well my mum is sh*t scared of flying but lover her - dad is taking her to Malta next easter as she is determined to come out to visit us and even more so thanks to some friends of theirs (who I could kiss), whose daughter has emigrate to Mandurah - they visited and raved about how lovely it was and that they should really try to go and see for themselves.
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 4:45 am
BE Forum Addict

she says that she won't be able to stand the flight, she can only just about manage 2-3 hours to spain. Well my mum is sh*t scared of flying but lover her - dad is taking her to Malta next easter as she is determined to come out to visit us and even more so thanks to some friends of theirs (who I could kiss), whose daughter has emigrate to Mandurah - they visited and raved about how lovely it was and that they should really try to go and see for themselves.
If you really want to do something you'll do anything to make sure it happens. That's what I think but then I'm not scared of flying
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 4:50 am
BE Forum Addict

oh well it's a video clip thingy
i might have a go at putting it on here - but I'm dead thick at those type of things - well anything out of my comfort zone that is
i've just tried to get it to work and it won't so OH will have to sort it out
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 4:52 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

i've just tried to get it to work and it won't so OH will have to sort it out
good evening ladies
Attached Images   
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 4:52 am
BE Forum Addict

If you really want to do something you'll do anything to make sure it happens. That's what I think but then I'm not scared of flying
no I'm not, to be honest I think she just gets really anxious and is really relieved when the plane lands - she worries the whole flight about everything

i've sent you an email
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 6:38 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

ohippy i`ve found your perfect home
Attached Images  
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 7:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by steve`o
LOL could they all fit in there
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 7:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by steve`o
what is it ?
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 7:43 am
BE Forum Addict

what is it ?
looks like a mini tent

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.