Wikiposts

BE virtual bar

Old Jul 26th 2006, 1:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Teliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Originally Posted by CasG
Tell John to put them in the bottle bank!!
DOH if only I had thought of that, we could have made a fortune at one of those cash for bottles places
Old Jul 26th 2006, 2:02 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
Hi Kath labour can take a while, 24 hours with my first :scared:
18 hours with 2nd
Quickest was my 3rd but he got stuck so ended up with emergency section.

Are you pacing the flour. I did when my sister went into labour, every phone call i expected news.
Chill out and have a drink
Mandy
Yes, everyone keeps emailing and texting me to see if I've heard anything too! I gave in and phoned her parents, they said they've been phoning the hospital to keep a check on her and that the doctor is with her at the moment. They don't think it will be long now so fingers crossed.

I had an emergency section, no labour, no contractions so I'm not used to this wait lol

Think I'll have an iced water if anyone has any, maybe with a squeeze of lemon and lime
Old Jul 26th 2006, 2:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Teliko21
DOH if only I had thought of that, we could have made a fortune at one of those cash for bottles places

didn't realise you had that sort of scheme out there. I guess kids could earn pocket money clearing up bottles
Mandy
Old Jul 26th 2006, 2:03 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Curry on you !!

All 30 of us :scared:
Old Jul 26th 2006, 2:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Teliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond repute

Curry on you !!

The curry is the cheap part it is the alcohol that is expensive

On that note I really should go to bed, have to be up soon

Talk to you all later on!
Old Jul 26th 2006, 2:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies
Yes, everyone keeps emailing and texting me to see if I've heard anything too! I gave in and phoned her parents, they said they've been phoning the hospital to keep a check on her and that the doctor is with her at the moment. They don't think it will be long now so fingers crossed.

I had an emergency section, no labour, no contractions so I'm not used to this wait lol

Think I'll have an iced water if anyone has any, maybe with a squeeze of lemon and lime

One drink coming up
With my last i went into labour on the motorway from Leeds to Catterick.
Had to get to Northallerton ASAP :scared: Had the 2 boys in the car, quite funny now hubby driving like a looney, saying your waters better not break

Mandy
Old Jul 26th 2006, 2:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The curry is the cheap part it is the alcohol that is expensive

On that note I really should go to bed, have to be up soon

Talk to you all later on!

Night Tash Sleep well
Mandy
Old Jul 26th 2006, 2:13 am
Account Closed

Night Tash Sleep well
Mandy
Hi

Night Tash
Old Jul 26th 2006, 2:17 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

One drink coming up
With my last i went into labour on the motorway from Leeds to Catterick.
Had to get to Northallerton ASAP :scared: Had the 2 boys in the car, quite funny now hubby driving like a looney, saying your waters better not break

Mandy
Lol, my friend has been sleeping on a plastic sheet the last few weeks the nutter
Old Jul 26th 2006, 2:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Lol, my friend has been sleeping on a plastic sheet the last few weeks the nutter

The joys of being a woman in labour. Men don't know how lucky they are
Mandy
Old Jul 26th 2006, 2:27 am

The joys of being a woman in labour. Men don't know how lucky they are
Mandy
You're not wrong there!
Old Jul 26th 2006, 2:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You're not wrong there!

Old Jul 26th 2006, 2:46 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Curry on you !!

afternoon just cooking a curry, how are the curries out your way?? are they a lot different to the uk
Old Jul 26th 2006, 2:49 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by possoms
afternoon just cooking a curry, how are the curries out your way?? are they a lot different to the uk
Had some good and bad....we're testing them out monthly in the Melbourne curry nights!!
Old Jul 26th 2006, 2:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Had some good and bad....we're testing them out monthly in the Melbourne curry nights!!

Another reason to come to Melbourne the BE curry nights
Mandy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.