Wikiposts

BE virtual bar

Old Jul 26th 2006, 9:17 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Originally Posted by CasG
Good eveing mate How's yourself?
Not bad thanks.

The house is still standing Deb
Old Jul 26th 2006, 9:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fraser
Not bad thanks.

The house is still standing Deb
well that's something then - have you moved in properly (sorry may not have kept up with threads)
Old Jul 26th 2006, 9:20 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DebraH
well that's something then - have you moved in properly (sorry may not have kept up with threads)
six weeks ago, still stuff that hasn't been finished though.
Old Jul 26th 2006, 9:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

six weeks ago, still stuff that hasn't been finished though.
where abouts are you?
did you rent before you decided to build - seems a lot of people do this
Old Jul 26th 2006, 9:23 pm

where abouts are you?
did you rent before you decided to build - seems a lot of people do this
We rented after we left the cabin we were in but had already put the deposit down on land and build.

We're in Melbourne, where are you heading?
Old Jul 26th 2006, 9:25 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Teliko21
John's parents go away for 3 months next Sat so we are going to go out and spend some time with them. John bought himself a new car 2 weeks ago which he hasn't been able to drive properly because the place he bought it from did a shoddy job of rebuilding the front suspension hence the whole suspension system has been replaced so we will take that for a spin and finally get to enjoy it

Hopefully we will get to take our dog for a nice long walk if the frisbee playing at his grandparents house doesn't wear him out so we will get some peace and quiet to do some spring cleaning as well, we have started having a clean out for our move because these things always seem to take us about 7 months to get around to

Apart from that I'd like to go to the cinema but I'm not sure if there will be enough time for that as well as everything else
You can alway find a cinema with comfy seats so you can have a
Old Jul 26th 2006, 9:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Hello everyone, i can smell coffee , hope there some left
Mandy
Old Jul 26th 2006, 9:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

We rented after we left the cabin we were in but had already put the deposit down on land and build.

We're in Melbourne, where are you heading?
Mandurah, WA

for some reason i thought you were on the gold coast (no idea why!)

so are you glad you built
Old Jul 26th 2006, 9:37 pm

Mandurah, WA

for some reason i thought you were on the gold coast (no idea why!)

so are you glad you built
It was a lot of aggro but when it's finished we should be able to sell it for a profit and start again, who knows time will tell.

I wouldn't recommend it though
Old Jul 26th 2006, 9:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

It was a lot of aggro but when it's finished we should be able to sell it for a profit and start again, who knows time will tell.

I wouldn't recommend it though
to be honest I don't think I could hack it - it was bad enough when we had the kitchen done!

you looking forward to the start of the UK footie season
Old Jul 26th 2006, 9:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
Mandy
coffee and cinnamon danich - hey mands i'm going to check out agym next week
Old Jul 26th 2006, 9:44 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
Mandy
You on a permanent coffee high?
Old Jul 26th 2006, 9:46 pm
Account Closed

see if it's still there....and then go for a coffee and the danish
Old Jul 26th 2006, 9:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Thats great, the gym, im having a fitness assesment when i get back from Scotland and will then be put on a tough regime while the kids are away

Yep Cas i need coffee to wake me up

Cinnamin danish i just love them yummy
Mandy
Old Jul 26th 2006, 9:50 pm
disability worker

shazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasG
see if it's still there....and then go for a coffee and the danish
I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE VIRTUAL BAR WHATS WITH COFFEE AND DANISH WHERES THE REAL DRINK A NICE BIG GLASS OF WINE THATS WHAT YOU NEED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.