Wikiposts

BE virtual bar

Old Aug 2nd 2006, 6:53 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
Ive been told to expect 20c in Albury and a little higher around Melbourne
Not bothered if it aint too hot After all its just me and hubby for 2 weeks
Mandy
2 weeks kid free
bloody marvelous
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 6:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ohippy
I'm just glad you're back Mandy - I had too many nights talking to the wall when you were away !

I do that most of the time
Even the dogs look at me strange when i talk to myself
Mandy
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 6:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve`o
2 weeks kid free
bloody marvelous

too right we did nt even get 2 weeks honeymoon, as hubby only got a week off from army duties.

We fully intend to enjoy ourselves to the max
Mandy
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 6:56 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

I do that most of the time
Even the dogs look at me strange when i talk to myself
Mandy
Sometimes you get a better standard of conversation that way
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 6:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sometimes you get a better standard of conversation that way

its when you start arguing with yourself that i find difficult
Mandy
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 7:02 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

its when you start arguing with yourself that i find difficult
Mandy
who usually wins ?
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 7:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

who usually wins ?

has to be ME LOL

i think i will have lovley hot chocolate to warm me up. i feel so cold tonight
Mandy
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 7:09 am
BE Forum Addict

has to be ME LOL

i think i will have lovley hot chocolate to warm me up. i feel so cold tonight
Mandy
I'm trying to avoid the kitchen. Since my op I've lost a couple of pounds but am struggling with clothes. My size 16's were a tad tight so I bought some size 18's but they're tight too - so how can a 2lb loss equal a 2 size dress increase ?!!!!
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 7:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'm trying to avoid the kitchen. Since my op I've lost a couple of pounds but am struggling with clothes. My size 16's were a tad tight so I bought some size 18's but they're tight too - so how can a 2lb loss equal a 2 size dress increase ?!!!!

Maybe you are swelling up?
i found that, before op i was a lose fit in a 14 after op it was much tighter and a 16 more comfortable.
the body is a strange mystery to me
Mandy
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 7:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Maybe you are swelling up?
i found that, before op i was a lose fit in a 14 after op it was much tighter and a 16 more comfortable.
the body is a strange mystery to me
Mandy
How long did that go on for Mandy ? Maybe it's to do with the drugs they pump you with.
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 7:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

How long did that go on for Mandy ? Maybe it's to do with the drugs they pump you with.

Took me a bout 6 months to start losing the swelling, but then not being able to exercise also contributed to some weight gain aswell
Could have a lot to do with the drugs. after all some do have side effects
Mandy
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 7:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Took me a bout 6 months to start losing the swelling, but then not being able to exercise also contributed to some weight gain aswell
Could have a lot to do with the drugs. after all some do have side effects
Mandy
The exercise has obviously contributed as I exercised daily before (running, swimming, toning) but now can't. No weigh gain but muscle has obviously turned to fat
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 7:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The exercise has obviously contributed as I exercised daily before (running, swimming, toning) but now can't. No weigh gain but muscle has obviously turned to fat

Sounds about right. When you get the go ahead to exercise again, you will find it hard going, just like starting from scratch
Just take it easy. Swimming will proberbly be the first exercise you can do.
Mandy
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 7:36 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds about right. When you get the go ahead to exercise again, you will find it hard going, just like starting from scratch
Just take it easy. Swimming will proberbly be the first exercise you can do.
Mandy
hi girls how's your day been

let's have a bottle of the finest champers to celebrate soapy's birthday - shame he's probably tucked up in bed
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 7:36 am
Account Closed

mashy is an unknown quantity at this point

Evening all

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.