Wikiposts

BE virtual bar

Old Jul 3rd 2006, 9:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE virtual bar

[QUOTE=Mrs JFW]Thanks Cas but I think I have some brufen somewhere at the bottom of my handbag! They probably have handbag fluff and sticky sweets attached to them though [/QUOTE

It's amazing what you find in the bottom of a hand bag
Mandy
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 9:40 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I never bother with expiry dates!

Will have another coffee, that might do the trick.
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 9:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Yes I never bother with expiry dates!

Will have another coffee, that might do the trick.

You a nurse as well tsk tsk

Im making a pot of coffee milk and sugar?
Mandy
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 9:44 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
You a nurse as well tsk tsk

Im making a pot of coffee milk and sugar?
Mandy
yes thanks and 3 sugars please Mandy....
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 9:45 pm
Living the Dream!

I'm only a nurse when I'm at work.....I'm hopeless at home.....lucky if we even have a plaster in the cupboard!
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 9:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yes thanks and 3 sugars please Mandy....

Hows things down your neck of the woods?

One very sweet coffee to help with the head.
Mandy
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 9:47 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

A glass of vino please.
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 9:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'm only a nurse when I'm at work.....I'm hopeless at home.....lucky if we even have a plaster in the cupboard!

It must be a nurse thing cos im just the same, my neighbours when i did nurse expected me to have my own pharmacy and equipment. they got a shock when i didn't even have savlon creme.

Im well stocked now with having 3 accident prone boys though
Mandy
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 9:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by rossifumi
A glass of vino please.

Coming up

How are you today?
Mandy
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 9:54 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Coming up

How are you today?
Mandy
Well thanks Mandy and you?
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 9:56 pm
Living the Dream!

Hows things down your neck of the woods?

One very sweet coffee to help with the head.
Mandy

Lovely weather again, I'm off out for lunch soon so need to get my act together! Tis tough being a lady of leisure!
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 9:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by rossifumi
Well thanks Mandy and you.

Doing fine thanks.

Mandy
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 9:57 pm
Living the Dream!

It must be a nurse thing cos im just the same, my neighbours when i did nurse expected me to have my own pharmacy and equipment. they got a shock when i didn't even have savlon creme.

Im well stocked now with having 3 accident prone boys though
Mandy

I just say to mine.....its ok you're not dead! Well at least not while they are howling their heads off!
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 9:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Lovely weather again, I'm off out for lunch soon so need to get my act together! Tis tough being a lady of leisure!

I know what you mean. i used to enjoy doing lunch with friends.

Its cooler here today but yesterday was well hot .
Mandy
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 10:04 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

I know what you mean. i used to enjoy doing lunch with friends.

Its cooler here today but yesterday was well hot .
Mandy
very hot here again

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.