Wikiposts

BE virtual bar

Old Jul 4th 2006, 10:19 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE virtual bar

Originally Posted by DebraH
it probably was. I was a bit dubious at first, but i'm really enjoying it
Think it was me just found a post on it where we were talking about it in this thread

It is really yummy too - haven't had any for a couple of weeks though. I must get back into my herbal teas
Old Jul 4th 2006, 10:21 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
Not worth the hassle especially after my birthday last month. the stink that caused. So hubby says not to bother. After all the boys will be soon in Scotland at their fav grans for holiday, when hubby gets a weekend off we will have a trip to the flicks and a meal out.

Ok i shall send a taxi for you but the dogs will nick the ice cream!
Mandy
DOGS! No forget it then I'm very scared of dogs

Only developed the fear of them since I had my son We had a red setter for 18 years when I was a kid so I don't know where this fear has come from. I'm terrified if I see one near my boy, I leap in front of him ready to fight!
Old Jul 4th 2006, 10:22 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

oooh give me a mug of caffeine filled coffee any day!
Old Jul 4th 2006, 10:22 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Clippies
Oooooh yesss Mmmmmmmm that's so yummy - yave you tried it? It's the yummiest earl grey I've ever had

I tried to send you k for that but I have to spread
yes I drank it in Perth it is very nice. I have not tried Fennal tea though, not even seen it. I have some Dandelion tea jeez that is gross but I force myself to drink a cup cos its good for you.

Old Jul 4th 2006, 10:23 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
yes I drank it in Perth it is very nice. I have not tried Fennal tea though, not even seen it. I have some Dandelion tea jeez that is gross but I force myself to drink a cup cos its good for you.

someone at work drinks herbal tea that smells like Mr Sheen furniture polish....
Old Jul 4th 2006, 10:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

DOGS! No forget it then I'm very scared of dogs

Only developed the fear of them since I had my son We had a red setter for 18 years when I was a kid so I don't know where this fear has come from. I'm terrified if I see one near my boy, I leap in front of him ready to fight!

im like that with big dogs im fine with smaller ones but if a alsation came near me i would panic.
Mandy
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

3 THOUSAND! Now come on, surely your inbox isn't THAT big

What on earth have you had lots of pm's about? Or are you just very popular
you can get 3K if you are a premium member.

all sorts

Originally Posted by possoms

I've only ever seen it in Holland & Barret - it's scrummy, if you like aniseed licorice type stuff (which actually I'm not keen on ). It's supposed to be good for digestion too.

Never tried Dandelion but tried nettle and it's VILE!
Old Jul 4th 2006, 10:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
someone at work drinks herbal tea that smells like Mr Sheen furniture polish....

I sometimes have pepermint tea good for pmt and ibs . i like fruit tea.
Mandy
Old Jul 4th 2006, 10:26 pm
Living the Dream!

I sometimes have pepermint tea good for pmt and ibs . i like fruit tea.
Mandy
I haven't drank tea since I was pregnant with my youngest....who is now 5

Funny what pregnancy does to your taste buds!
Old Jul 4th 2006, 10:31 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

I remember, when I was pregnant ...21 years ago!!!! :scared: ) - I made a curry.....tasted really bland, so kept adding spices, and adding and adding ...still tasted bland, but gave up, and gave it to my husband - apologising - it nearly blew his head off !!!!
Old Jul 4th 2006, 10:31 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

jackie
the reason you carnt drink tea is that the hand always has a wine glass in it
Old Jul 4th 2006, 10:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

i could not drink tea or coffee at all during any of my pregnancys.

i craved strawberry shake (in the pink cow splatter botle), with my first,
spicy curry with second and tuna fish with pineapple anything with the third
Mandy
Old Jul 4th 2006, 10:36 pm
Living the Dream!

Originally Posted by steve`o
jackie
the reason you carnt drink tea is that the hand always has a wine glass in it

...there is that Steve, you're right! but I don't drink first thing in the morning!........ well not yet anyway!

Cas...I'm the same with curries and chillis, the hotter the better!
Old Jul 4th 2006, 10:37 pm
Living the Dream!

i could not drink tea or coffee at all during any of my pregnancys.

i craved strawberry shake (in the pink cow splatter botle), with my first,
spicy curry with second and tuna fish with pineapple anything with the third
Mandy
I ate boxes and boxes of cocoa pops with my first!

With Oliver it was Jaffa Cakes and Coke!

My hubbys auntie used to eat the jelly off the tins of cat food!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.