Old May 27th 2009, 10:13 am
Just Joined

blades1889 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: views from people in W A

interview next week see what happens

Thanks everyone
Old May 27th 2009, 10:26 am
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by La Vida loca
Perth has a high majority of wankers and most are British....
That's not very nice. Why would you say something like that?
Old May 27th 2009, 10:40 am
Forum Regular

jimmie2807 will become famous soon enoughjimmie2807 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
That was tounge in cheek that last comment

To be truthful the only one I can think of is the one that would turn me off permanently.

ISOLATION.

It's bad enough being this far away from the rest of the world living in Melbourne. It would be 100 times worse in far less cosmopolitan and much smaller Perth. However I do understand thats the reason that some people love the place.
I live in London and I found Melbourne to be nice during the day and average at best in the evening. I found Perth a much nicer place to be, After travelling alot of Oz I and my 12 or so friends that also were with us all agreed that Perth is the best place in Oz by a considerable margin. i would never contemplate leaving uk for Melbourne or Sydney but would be in Perth, well specifically Fremantle in a heartbeat. Hopefully next year I will be.

Just my opinion and those of my friends- I guess alot equates to your upbringing and what your used to and the type of person you are.
Old May 27th 2009, 10:47 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by jimmie2807
I live in London and I found Melbourne to be nice during the day and average at best in the evening. I found Perth a much nicer place to be, After travelling alot of Oz I and my 12 or so friends that also were with us all agreed that Perth is the best place in Oz by a considerable margin. i would never contemplate leaving uk for Melbourne or Sydney but would be in Perth, well specifically Fremantle in a heartbeat. Hopefully next year I will be.

Just my opinion and those of my friends- I guess alot equates to your upbringing and what your used to and the type of person you are.
country boy like my space
Old May 27th 2009, 10:54 am
Forum Regular

jamiefrod will become famous soon enoughjamiefrod will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by blades1889
I have been doing some research on Perth and surrounding areas.
and don't seam to get many good reports .i know its the same old you get problems where ever, but the idea is improve life .
at the moment its about 70/30 for the bad eg schools rundown, robberies ,violence.

whats the deal

you must of been reading about Perth in Scotland. violence, robberies, schools run down!!?? absolutely nowhere near as bad as UK
Old May 27th 2009, 10:55 am
Forum Regular

jamiefrod will become famous soon enoughjamiefrod will become famous soon enough

I think we all know who the W****** is on here
Old May 27th 2009, 11:06 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by jamiefrod
you must of been reading about Perth in Scotland. violence, robberies, schools run down!!?? absolutely nowhere near as bad as UK
what district would you bypass if any
Old May 27th 2009, 11:09 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

.... and some even post on here
Old May 27th 2009, 11:10 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Call me AL
That's not very nice. Why would you say something like that?
Ignore him mate, prize tosser that one
Old May 27th 2009, 11:11 am
Cad and bounder

perksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
Couldn't agree more
Old May 27th 2009, 11:15 am
Forum Regular

armadale, gosnells
Old May 27th 2009, 1:25 pm
Account Closed

La Vida loca is an unknown quantity at this point

Jeez, make a joke why do you take everything so literally...........

Originally Posted by northernbird
Old May 27th 2009, 3:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Perth has a high majority of workers and most are British....
There fixed it for you
Old May 27th 2009, 3:08 pm
Cad and bounder

perksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond reputeperksy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alfresco
There fixed it for you

Old May 28th 2009, 1:48 pm
Forum Regular

sarah1990 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by blades1889
i ve been looking at Hillary's
wat areas are recommended and not
hillarys is great, but i like joondalup (think its spelt) wannaroo is a nice place to live, dont think its a kind of place u go out for a day unless wannaroo centre?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.