Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Tattoo Removal Cream?

Tattoo Removal Cream?

Old Feb 3rd 2007, 9:34 pm
hand me a stubby

silver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nice
Default Re: Tattoo Removal Cream?

i can truely say being an old lady with tattoo is not a great concern of mine
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 10:18 pm
Account Closed

sassycat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ELLJAY
Yes - i'm gonna do it for me - so i can walk in a clothes shop and say - "that's a nice top - think i'll buy it"...
instead of saying " oh that's a nice top - i'll just measure the sleeve length - nope it won't cover - have to put it back and go in the old ladies section!"

I'm not getting rid of ALL of my tatts.....just 2 - keeping 4
Good for you hon

I hope it all works well for you - truly I do

Sass

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 10:19 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by silver knight
i can truely say being an old lady with tattoo is not a great concern of mine
Well - what can I say to that Gareth?

You really are jerking my imagination tonight

I am gonna have nightmares for weeks
Old Feb 4th 2007, 1:30 pm
hand me a stubby

silver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nice

i doubt you will have nightmares sassy i will have sweet dreams about you.

you have seen my tats.
Old Feb 4th 2007, 1:41 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by silver knight
i doubt you will have nightmares sassy i will have sweet dreams about you.

you have seen my tats.
AWWWWWWWW how sweet

Afternoon - hows the head?

Sleep well - I was at work at 7 then went back to bed til now - lightweight
Old Feb 4th 2007, 2:08 pm
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sassycat
AWWWWWWWW how sweet

Afternoon - hows the head?

Sleep well - I was at work at 7 then went back to bed til now - lightweight
Watch out first its his tats then next it will be................

???who knows.....
Old Jan 27th 2008, 5:28 pm
Just Joined

keithuk77 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pogsy
Must have seen this!
I use a cream called tattoo2go from tattoo2go.co.uk and what can i say its really good i purchased 6 months supply to remove a tat and after 5 months its almost gone i would rcoment it
Old Jan 27th 2008, 7:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

annkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud of

Tattoo cream removal is a bleaching cream, the hardest colour of ink to remove being the black, which naturally fades with age.
Best procedure for the removal of the tattoo is lazer which can take up 6 - 8treatments. Hope this helps.

annkc
Old Jan 28th 2008, 7:48 pm
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

my neice in the UK she said she had read there is now a new way of removing them, where you have cream tattooed over the tattoo and that gets rid of it supposedly a lot quicker than laser and obviously less painfull Anyone know anything about this?
Old Jan 28th 2008, 7:58 pm
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Possums
my neice in the UK she said she had read there is now a new way of removing them, where you have cream tattooed over the tattoo and that gets rid of it supposedly a lot quicker than laser and obviously less painfull Anyone know anything about this?
There was a time where people would inject bleach under the skin where the tat is..... kinda scary.

I had a go in the 80's with this bloke in toronto canada. he went over the tat with a normal tat gun then put a heap of seasalt on it, bandaged it up.
I had to keep the salt on for a couple weeks and it stung like hell. The result was the ink was gone but I was left with a shiny scar that wont tan or grown hair.

There are a couple of ways to effectively remove a tat. the ruby red laser is very effective, but there is another way too.
I went to see a plastic surgeon years ago and his method was to insert a saline filled bag under the skin. Each month for 6 months youd have to go to get more saline injected into the bag which stretches the skin.
After 6 months he simply cuts the stretched skin off and sews it back up.
So, youre left with a single straight scar which isnt great to look at but better than a tat you hate ?????
Old Jan 28th 2008, 8:07 pm
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
There was a time where people would inject bleach under the skin where the tat is..... kinda scary.

I had a go in the 80's with this bloke in toronto canada. he went over the tat with a normal tat gun then put a heap of seasalt on it, bandaged it up.
I had to keep the salt on for a couple weeks and it stung like hell. The result was the ink was gone but I was left with a shiny scar that wont tan or grown hair.

There are a couple of ways to effectively remove a tat. the ruby red laser is very effective, but there is another way too.
I went to see a plastic surgeon years ago and his method was to insert a saline filled bag under the skin. Each month for 6 months youd have to go to get more saline injected into the bag which stretches the skin.
After 6 months he simply cuts the stretched skin off and sews it back up.
So, youre left with a single straight scar which isnt great to look at but better than a tat you hate ?????
Hiya I was having laser treatment in the UK befofe we came out had about 7 sessions takes so frickin long, bloody expensive and it bloody hurts. Still need about 3/4 sessions to get rid of it but I'm waiting until winter now because you cant go in the sun after.

anyhoo like I say my neice says this is a new procedure where this cream is tatooed over the tatoo and then it breaks it down??
Old Jan 28th 2008, 8:16 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ELLJAY
It's not that i don't like the design - i just want them removed. I've heard lasering is expensve....but what's the alternative................long sleeves in the Queensland heat for the next 40 years

Oh well - i'll keep waiting..............there maybe SOMEONE out there who has used creams.

lj
In QLD a gurl with tats on her arms, is actually accepted and welcomed !!

You'll be rite!!
Old Jan 28th 2008, 8:35 pm
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Possums
anyhoo like I say my neice says this is a new procedure where this cream is tatooed over the tatoo and then it breaks it down??
I havent heard of it. The laser descriminates so targets the ink but how would a cream target just the ink ?

I would be a bit skeptical but you never know these days, theres lots of advancements in every field I suppose
Old Jan 28th 2008, 8:46 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/tat...-cream/AN01735

or

http://www.adsmartmedical.com/Dr_Kaplan_Tattoo.htm
Old Jan 28th 2008, 8:53 pm
(^v^)

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
I havent heard of it. The laser descriminates so targets the ink but how would a cream target just the ink ?

I would be a bit skeptical but you never know these days, theres lots of advancements in every field I suppose
I would presume its like the rub in removal cream but as its tattooed in it would break down the 'scabs' faster, cos they are what are holding the tatt in?? Dunno I will ask her if she managed to find more info on it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.