Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Tattoo Removal Cream?

Tattoo Removal Cream?

Old Feb 2nd 2007, 8:45 am
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tattoo Removal Cream?

Originally Posted by chopper boy
If you like them why have them removed?? (tell me to mind my own if it's personal)!!
I've got right arm sleeved, left arm nearly there, back, front and legs done and had no problems...tons of factor 30 and i'm out in it all day!!
Just got to find the right shop and i'll be on for some more.

Some Ozzies give you a bit of a funny look as it's a bit unusual, but i don't judge anyone for not having them.................

cheers'en
Think what she means is she doesnt want to be tattooed anymore and it has less to do with the design and more to do with the fact she regrets being tattooed? or wants clean skin again? not sure could be wrong???
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 8:46 am
Account Closed

ELLJAY is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty
Ive never heard of the cream but something doesnt ring true with me
You know - i hadn't til yesterday - but just "googled" tattoo removal - and it came up with all these options - creams being one of them. I too was sceptical - so thought i'd "throw it out" to expats - surely someone would know.......

i'm still waiting!!!!!

or it'll have to be laser....or longsleeves
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 8:47 am
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
No I love mine and seriously considering another one. A close friend did the classic stupid thing of putting his girlfriends name on his shoulder. Went through more hell getting the thing removed than he did in the relationship and that ended up pretty bad
my hubby had my name right accross his back, we fell out he got it covered up! but the original tattoo on his back was way nicer even he admits the new one wasnt as nice.....but hey maybe its just a curse to have your loved ones name inked on you?? we are fine now
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 8:48 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Rachie241
Think what she means is she doesnt want to be tattooed anymore and it has less to do with the design and more to do with the fact she regrets being tattooed? or wants clean skin again? not sure could be wrong???
Regret being tatooed...................no
regret the location of the tatoos...................yes

I'll keep 4 of them....and just get rid of 2 of them (if i can!)
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 8:48 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ELLJAY
It's not that i don't like the design - i just want them removed. I've heard lasering is expensve....but what's the alternative................long sleeves in the Queensland heat for the next 40 years

Oh well - i'll keep waiting..............there maybe SOMEONE out there who has used creams.

lj
I sympathise with you entirley - 9 tatts here, 7 of them on my arms!

When I get to OZ, I am going to have a professional cover up job done that encompasses my arms, shoulders and back. Drastic I know, but I prefer that to having scars where my tattoos used to be as seems to be the norm in laser jobs I have seen.
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 8:49 am
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

You know - i hadn't til yesterday - but just "googled" tattoo removal - and it came up with all these options - creams being one of them. I too was sceptical - so thought i'd "throw it out" to expats - surely someone would know.......

i'm still waiting!!!!!

or it'll have to be laser....or longsleeves
surely your tat aint that bad !!
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 8:50 am
Account Closed

mashy is an unknown quantity at this point

Regret being tatooed...................no
regret the location of the tatoos...................yes

I'll keep 4 of them....and just get rid of 2 of them (if i can!)

What are the tats of exactly and where are they located?
Is it more a case of being self conscious?
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 8:53 am
Account Closed

surely your tat aint that bad !!
No - they aint that bad - i just can't handle the negative reactions from people anymore.
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 8:54 am
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

No - they aint that bad - i just can't handle the negative reactions from people anymore.

ahhhh tell em bollox
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 8:55 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Again, I can sympathise entirely! This is exactly why I want mine covered up. I have patriotic, bulldog style tatts on my forearms! Actually been accused of being racist and all sorts in the past. Call me paranoid but I am sure I have seen peopel cross the street in the past!
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 8:59 am
Account Closed

ahhhh tell em bollox
I was talking to an old lady the other day and she spent the whole time talking to my left tit which is where I have one of my tattoos
I regret having it done sometimes, but what the hell. It`s part of me and if you can`t accept it, then there`s nothing I can do about that
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 9:01 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by mashy
What are the tats of exactly and where are they located?
Is it more a case of being self conscious?
Picture these 2 scenarios......

newly arrived immigrant (me!).....keen to make new friends
attempt to start a conversation with someone in the playground etc.

1)wearing a tee shirt covering tatts - people are happy to chat to me
2)) wearing a short sleeved top exposing tatts - they look at you like "you expect ME to talk to YOU?

Simple as that - don't want to spend my remaining days lonely!!!
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 9:03 am
Account Closed

Picture these 2 scenarios......

newly arrived immigrant (me!).....keen to make new friends
attempt to start a conversation with someone in the playground etc.

1)wearing a tee shirt covering tatts - people are happy to chat to me
2)) wearing a short sleeved top exposing tatts - they look at you like "you expect ME to talk to YOU?

Simple as that - don't want to spend my remaining days lonely!!!

I`ve yet to have people talk to me in the playground whether my tatts are covered or showing If they can`t see past the tatts, it says more about THEM than you.
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 9:06 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by mashy
I`ve yet to have people talk to me in the playground whether my tatts are covered or showing If they can`t see past the tatts, it says more about THEM than you.
I'm ok in other situations - where i'm not attempting to make friends....so if anyone is going to the Scissor Sisters concert tomorrow in Brisbane - I'll be the one sporting 2 arm tattoos
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 9:10 am
Account Closed

I'm ok in other situations - where i'm not attempting to make friends....so if anyone is going to the Scissor Sisters concert tomorrow in Brisbane - I'll be the one sporting 2 arm tattoos
Seriously Elljay, DON`T worry about what other people think. If they can`t see the person past the tatts, then it truly IS their loss.

Enjoy the concert

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.